PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cutler excited at Dolphins press conference

10817692_395420993950153_1529224148_n.jpg

He is super talented. If he actually gives a crap, Miami has enough role players that they could easily make another playoff run. First few games will be crucial he has never been part of a good team (the problem is he is part of the problem there).

He has resting meh face so it is hard to take him seriously.

He is super talented. If he actually gives a crap, Miami has enough role players that they could easily make another playoff run. First few games will be crucial he has never been part of a good team (the problem is he is part of the problem there).

He has resting meh face so it is hard to take him seriously.

I never believe in player's who think they can get away with doing as little work as possible, and Cutler doesn't do the work. The Dolphins season is over before it begins.

I never believe in player's who think they can get away with doing as little work as possible, and Cutler doesn't do the work. The Dolphins season is over before it begins.

Yes I think you are probably right. Every now and then he cares, though. Pats dont' play then until Weeks 12/14 (home/away, respectively). That bodes well for New England. By then he will probably be in "I don't give a crap mode I'm only going to prepare for 5 hours each week."

But we always have to be careful, every now and then he puts in lots of time, for some reason he actually has some pride. And don't forget he left Denver because he hated McDaniels. There is bad blood there.

He steps up his game 2-4 games a season, and it is hard to predict which games. I have followed him a lot because I have a friend who is a big Bears fan, and another GB fan so I hear them talk a lot.

I'd be more worried if it were Kapernick, I have to admit.

Yes I think you are probably right. Every now and then he cares, though. Pats dont' play then until Weeks 12/14 (home/away, respectively). That bodes well for New England. By then he will probably be in "I don't give a crap mode I'm only going to prepare for 5 hours each week."

But we always have to be careful, every now and then he puts in lots of time, for some reason he actually has some pride. And don't forget he left Denver because he hated McDaniels. There is bad blood there.

He steps up his game 2-4 games a season, and it is hard to predict which games. I have followed him a lot because I have a friend who is a big Bears fan, and another GB fan so I hear them talk a lot.

I think he has a great arm but the knock has always been that he really doesn't care and he doesn't put in the work, and judging by his " I'm a quarterback so I don't need to be in shape" comment those criticism's were 100% accurate. For the life of me I can't understand how so many of these player's take such a don't give a **** about my career attitude. I have no doubt that almost all will ultimately regret it.

I had no problem with Kaepernick's protest but if I were a GM I wouldn't bring him in either. That's not because of his political views or baggage, but like Cutler he doesn't care about his craft and he doesn't put the work in. If Kaepernick was making it clear he was completely devoted to being as good as he can be, and demonstrating that he's working hard and only focused on football I would consider him in a back up/ prove it role, but I wouldn't take any QB who doesn't seem to care,

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back