PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CPP # Retirement

Says no Celtics fan ever.
Dude, I grasped the dining table leg while listening to the Celtic-Laker games (before they were televised). I provided examples of Pierce playing hurt (bandages/wheelchair) and you decided it doesn't matter as self-appointed president Pierce fan club. He scored more points then Larry, but couldn't carry Larry's jock strap.

Is that even a story? I played traveling with a guy that became a 10 year pro in another sport and he pooped his pants way worse than that. Super Bowl winner. Pooping the pants? Eh...
The under-nine-years-old Patsfans contigent is having a field day with this...

"Poopie poopie poopie Paul Pierce, poopie diapers!!!"...

Dude, I grasped the dining table leg while listening to the Celtic-Laker games (before they were televised). I provided examples of Pierce playing hurt (bandages/wheelchair) and you decided it doesn't matter as self-appointed president Pierce fan club. He scored more points then Larry, but couldn't carry Larry's jock strap.
I agree but Larry is one of the best ever...Paul was pretty damn good and a worthy champion.

I agree but Larry is one of the best ever...Paul was pretty damn good and a worthy champion.
love pierce. but larry was clearly the better play. larry was mind blowing jaw dropping good. look at the old videos and watch the reactions of the other players. that tells you all you need to know. one can only imagine what he would have done in todays nba.

love pierce. but larry was clearly the better play. larry was mind blowing jaw dropping good. look at the old videos and watch the reactions of the other players. that tells you all you need to know. one can only imagine what he would have done in todays nba.
Now that you mention it...how many times have you heard a Bird story versus a Pierce story. One of my favorites was the shot to win the game. Larry told Xavier McDaniels he would get the ball and where he would shoot it from.

Now that you mention it...how many times have you heard a Bird story versus a Pierce story. One of my favorites was the shot to win the game. Larry told Xavier McDaniels he would get the ball and where he would shoot it from.
Larry cleared the Hawks' bench when he went for 60 in the SuperDome...'85 I think

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back