OT: Condoleezza wants to be NFL commissioner ....

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Brady'sButtBoy

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
The NFL offices are filled with athletic men, you figure she'd realize that this job would be her best chance to finally get laid. :rolleyes: No offense intended ladies...
 

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Brady'sButtBoy said:
The NFL offices are filled with athletic men, you figure she'd realize that this job would be her best chance to finally get laid. :rolleyes: No offense intended ladies...
LOL...LOL....
 

JR4

In the Starting Line-up
PatsFans.com Supporter
Without remarks on her gender, don't you think she would be a great
commish? She obiously has good negotiating abilities and a great personality
and she loves football.
 

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
JR4 said:
Without remarks on her gender, don't you think she would be a great
commish? She obiously has good negotiating abilities and a great personality
and she loves football.

NEM had already posted that she couldn't get the job without performing sexual favors for someone. He can do that stuff and get away with it.

I guess that is the way he views women. I guess he feels that no woman, an African-American woman at that, can reach powerful positions without performing sexual favors for some man. He did not specify what man or men. Maybe it's the entire male population.

Just thought I jump the political posters.
 

JoeSixPat

Pro Bowl Player
Why is everyone ignoring the obvious answer?

Tagliabue was a wimp and gave in too much to the players union demands. The CBA is going to need to be renegotiated again in just a few years.

The next commissioner needs to be tough, intimidating and have firsthand perspective of the NFL and their players.

The owners need to send a clear and strong message, that next time, if the NFLPA plays hardball, there WILL be serious consequences.

 
Last edited:

JoeSixPat

Pro Bowl Player
PATSNUTme said:
NEM had already posted that she couldn't get the job without performing sexual favors for someone. He can do that stuff and get away with it.

Actually he was on "double secret probation" before. Now he's on "triple secret probation".
 

OldEnglandPatriot

On the Game Day Roster
Just FYI

There are several pages about Rice's passion for football and desire to be NFL commissioner in Mike Freeman's book 'Bloody Sundays', published 2003.

(It's a very good book, spoiled only a little by the not-funny, self-indulgent lists Freeman couldn't resist adding at the end. There are chapters on violence in the game and in players' personal lives, Jon Gruden's coaching, Mike Strahan's relationship with the Giants organization, and gay players.)
 

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
NEM said:
She has NO qualifications to be NFL commissioner just as she has NO qualifications for her current job. END OF STORY

Did you or did you not say that she needed to perform sexual favors to get where she is and to become NFL Commish? Yes or No?

Come on NEM, be a man now, admit what you said. Actually why don't you repeat what you wrote so everyone is clear.
 

JR4

In the Starting Line-up
PatsFans.com Supporter
NEM said:
She has NO qualifications to be NFL commissioner just as she has NO qualifications for her current job. END OF STORY

NEM, even I could haver predicted your response on this one.
END OF STORY :rofl:
 

JoeSixPat

Pro Bowl Player
NEM said:
She has NO qualifications to be NFL commissioner just as she has NO qualifications for her current job. END OF STORY

You couldn't just speak to her qualifications or lack thereof as Commissioner, could you.

You just HAD to bring politics into this forum again, didn't you.

Even though you've been warned repeatedly.

Even though Ian gave you one final chance to abide by the rules and not be banned when you went ballistic on Bill's girl.

Even though Ian gave you ANTOTHER final chance when the original thread on Condoleeza Rice as Commissioner came up and you again insulted our women posters and brought politics into this forum...

....when Ian deleted that entire thread in order to save you (and himself) the embarrassement of having to deal with your troublemaking.

Its bad enough you that you embarrass yourself and those who would agree with your politics through your inability to act like a mature, responsibile adult and abide by the rules of this forum.

But you are also embarrassing Ian with your blatant disregard for his rules. You are TAUNTING him, and challenging him to actually make good on his promise that he was giving you one last chance.

You NEM, are forcing his hand - I hope you are prepared for the consequences, if indeed there are any.
 
Last edited:

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
JoeSixPat said:
You couldn't just speak to her qualifications or lack thereof as Commissioner, could you.

You just HAD to bring politics into this forum again, didn't you.

Even though you've been warned repeatedly.

Even though Ian gave you one final chance to abide by the rules and not be banned when you went ballistic on Bill's girl.

Even though Ian gave you ANTOTHER final chance when the original thread on Condoleeza Rice as Commissioner came up and you again insulted our women posters and brought politics into this forum...

....when Ian deleted that entire thread in order to save you (and himself) the embarrassement of having to deal with your troublemaking.

Its bad enough you that you embarrass yourself and those who would agree with your politics through your inability to act like a mature, responsibile adult and abide by the rules of this forum.

But you are also embarrassing Ian with your blatant disregard for his rules. You are TAUNTING him, and challenging him to actually make good on his promise that he was giving you one last chance.

You NEM, are forcing his hand - I hope you are prepared for the consequences, if indeed there are any.

Joe, I was the one brought up what NEM said on the previous thread. I wanted to see if he was man enough to repeat what he had said on that thread.

I really didn't have a chance to respond to that before that thread was taken down. But it does seem that any woman who disagrees with him or he disagrees with is, in his opinion, of dubious moral charature.

He never did apologise publically or privately to Bill's Girl which still angers me. Now he doesn't seem to want to repeat what he said previously.

Isn't this Football board great when politics are brought into it?
 

JoeSixPat

Pro Bowl Player
PATSNUTme said:
Joe, I was the one brought up what NEM said on the previous thread.

I'm not concerned with what he said on the previous thread. He brought up politics there and insulted women and the thread was deleted with apparently no consequences for NEM.

In THIS thread NEM went out of his way to make a political statement about her "current" position.

NEM has consistently flaunted his disregard for the rules of this forum and will do so again and again because he doesn't believe there will be any consequences for his actions.

It may be that he is right - and I expect that will encourage others to behave like NEM does.
 

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
JoeSixPat said:
I'm not concerned with what he said on the previous thread. He brought up politics there and insulted women and the thread was deleted with apparently no consequences for NEM.

In THIS thread NEM went out of his way to make a political statement about her "current" position.

NEM has consistently flaunted his disregard for the rules of this forum and will do so again and again because he doesn't believe there will be any consequences for his actions.

It may be that he is right - and I expect that will encourage others to behave like NEM does.


That has been my point all along. If he, an a couple of others, can get away with posting political stuff on the Football Forum, why can't we all do it.

If we all did it, then this would not be a good place for Patriots football fans.

But, some people are selfish and only think of what they "feel" and not what is good for the Patriots Football Forum.
 

FreeTedWilliams

BB's tailor
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
NEM said:
She has NO qualifications to be NFL commissioner just as she has NO qualifications for her current job. END OF STORY

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/biog/41252.htm


Geez she seems like a pretty accomplished director, leader and diplomat. Everything you would want in a commisioner. Plus she is also a accomplished concert painist.

What is your major problem NEM, that she is a Republican, or a Notre Dame alumni?
 

Top