PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

OT: Cole Beasley says he will ignore NFL's protocols for unvaccinated players.

2021 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Dolphins
Pick Results: MIA: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pape

In the Starting Line-Up
Not really, because people here can't control themselves enough to avoid the politicization of the matter. But, since you ask, I'll just make a few obvious points, and leave if for the wingnuts to reeeee! in outrageous response.

• Even the wingnuts admit that the vaccinations are not 100% effective.
  • Isolating players in the facility based upon nothing more than vaccination status, when they aren't isolating outside of the facility, is asinine.
  • Penalizing players by keeping them from family is beyond stupid.
  • If you're on the road and vaccinated players can go out (and get the virus), they can obviously still spread that among the team. And testing them less often means that there's a greater chance of spread before discovery.

There's a lot more, but that will probably be more than enough to trigger the loons, and that's not even getting into the ineffectiveness of masks and distancing.

• Pfizer Vax is 95% effective in preventing Covid infection. Moderna is 94% effective. No vaccination is 0% effective. The more people who get vaccinated, the less chance that the virus is spread. You do the math.
  • Its not isolating players. Its isolating players who aren't vaccinated. You know the ones who are the greater risk to get and transmit the virus.
  • Its the players choice. Get vaccinated, there is no bar on anything. Don't want to? Deal with it. Its your choice to make.
  • The chances of getting the virus are dramatically decreased after vaccination.

Little to no actual knowledge about the virus, transmission of the virus etc and you act like you are an authority. Congrats on the most perfect example of the Dunning Kruger Effect this board has ever seen

****ing dumbass

The NFL should end all debate before the season gets derailed again and require vaccinations for all players, coaches, personnel, staff, support staff, secretaries, janitors, etc who works in or around an NFL franchise.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Regardless of where you stand on the vaccination issue it looks like Beasely is telling the NFL and the NFLPA to go to hell and he will ignore the protocols for unvaccinated players.

OK. The league has the right to set the rules or it doesn't. The courts can decide if he wishes, after the league penalizes him and his team, if they aren't cooperating.

Vindicate

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
This is an embarrassing meltdown regardless of your opinions.
Correct. I, quite frankly, don't engage in the mental gymnastics around not getting a vaccine, but whatever. Do you.

However, to complain about the PA not being good (which there totally is an argument for, but not this case) and not representing the players, and then go on a tirade about ME ME ME is hilarious. Guy doesn't even hide how individualized the notion is. Then to conflate his chances of making it in the NFL with why it's okay to not take the vaccine for his individualized self is, again, silly.

BaconGrundleCandy

NFL Expert / Tone Setter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Lol “gods will”
30+ grown man crying over a shot when his brain is a jellyfish out of water. Not to mention he already has been vaccinated multiple times bc of school which obviously hasn't had a negative effect on him.

He thinks people really care what he has to say lol. Dude pinned a PSA to his Twitter profile??? Like take yourself a little more serious lil buddy.

Last edited:

One-If-By-Sea

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Correct. I, quite frankly, don't engage in the mental gymnastics around not getting a vaccine, but whatever. Do you.

However, to complain about the PA not being good (which there totally is an argument for, but not this case) and not representing the players, and then go on a tirade about ME ME ME is hilarious. Guy doesn't even hide how individualized the notion is. Then to conflate his chances of making it in the NFL with why it's okay to not take the vaccine for his individualized self is, again, silly.

Agreed. Unfortunately read the posts in this thread - same thing - I am this, I never do that, me, me, me.

Status
Not open for further replies.