PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Chargers @ Colts Game Discussion (Divisional Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if LT and rivers play next week then i will regard them as softest players in the league. they couldnt go in to save their season today and instead hung around the sideline. somehow it bothers me.
iam very happy for norv turner . he has dealt with these 2 idiots all season andwins the biggest game without them in the end.

if LT and rivers play next week then i will regard them as softest players in the league. they couldnt go in to save their season today and instead hung around the sideline. somehow it bothers me.
iam very happy for norv turner . he has dealt with these 2 idiots all season andwins the biggest game without them in the end.

Well said These two really give tough time. Rivers....he may dozens of time outs just to get started!!!

I want revenge against the Colts...but I want 19-0 no matter how they get it. So now I'll pull for a beat-up Chargers team to pull this off (which I guarantee they won't) so our Patriots can finish them off next week.

img.87475_t.jpg

"Whoops!!!"

Norv = Del Rio

great job...bring on GB!

That was one of the most enjoyable games of the year.

This doesnt even make sense. So, because they might play next week means they could have played today after their injuries? Where's the logic in that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes