JayNM

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Is anybody watching this?

I know @BritPat if he's around is probably struggling

Tottenham vs Liverpool
1-0 for Liverpool

Watching ... enjoying it ... don't care who wins.

I created a thread on the Pub lol

Yeah, lets go Liverpool, good start, althout the penalty was garbage

I created a thread on the Pub lol

Yeah, lets go Liverpool, good start, althout the penalty was garbage
Fixed ... :cool:

Fixed ... :cool:
Thanks, i think hahahaa

gotta say, kinda of a boring 1st half, considering both teams are offensive-minded. Liverpool roamed around the area, but didnt really threaten

Tottenham is getting lucky balls. Son is not having a good day

But i expected this to be a second half game. Pochettino is a great manager, he always comes from behind in games. Lucas Moura is getting in, i bet, and we might get a good half

Game is dreadful. Ugh.

More interested in the rugby game tbh haha. I just hate soccer.

This old dude in the neighborhood told me it was too hot and all the players hit the wall by halftime.

Thanks, i think hahahaa

gotta say, kinda of a boring 1st half, considering both teams are offensive-minded. Liverpool roamed around the area, but didnt really threaten

Tottenham is getting lucky balls. Son is not having a good day

But i expected this to be a second half game. Pochettino is a great manager, he always comes from behind in games. Lucas Moura is getting in, i bet, and we might get a good half
Game really sucked ... reminded me of old school - tactical - field position soccer
where they looked to win games on free kicks, corner kicks and PK's if they got one.

Winning the World Series and the Champions League over the course of seven months is pretty impressive.

Winning the World Series and the Champions League over the course of seven months is pretty impressive.
Still haven’t won the EPL in forever.

Im just happy for Klopp, one of the best

He deserves it

I latched onto LFC the year Fenway Sports took ownership and NBCSports brought the matches to our shores. I'm hooked on the whole scene.

Yesterday's match lacked for multiple reasons:
Two British teams who know each other too well
Three weeks off after end of Premier League season (ridiculous)
Early goal lessoned LFC's ambition ( I even post like a Brit now)
The heat

Typically, when LFC plays non English teams in the Champions League, the contests are end to end / attacking football and most of their games are offensive displays. But playing a PL team brought out a more conservative style....a shame....but all that matters is the W.

Hats off to Liverpool.
During this CL campaign the team had wins against the French, German, and Spanish champions on their way to the title

OT:Lots of articles lately how Liverpool (Fenway Sports) have amped up their analytics which have resulted in many of their recent signings who helped push this team into the Best of the World category once again

OT 2.0: Champions League payouts are ridiculous. Along with the trophy, LFC will have earned $121 million in the CL this campaign.

Dele was awful. Great defense by Liverpool for 90 minutes.

Liverpool got the big call. The early arm ball call changed the entire match.

Most of the match was boring as hell.

Tottenham should have won but they were extremely inefficient in front of the goal. But congrats to Liverpool they deserved a trophy this season

I came in here to make a joke about Boston winning the Champions League too. Seems to be a lot of that going around.

Jolly good game.

No respect for a sport that does not allow the use of one's arms (except for goal-keepers).

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back