Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by fnordcircle, Mar 28, 2019.
If I had children, I wouldn’t let them anywhere near you.
1) Make sure they are feeling overly argumentative.
2) Pump them full of coffee. It could go on awhile.
3) Make sure they say things like “I’m pretty sure that Belichick would never do that,” and things of that nature.
4) Make sure they stay away from anything related to defensive gap assignments, as that is his expertise. You don’t want to fight a lion in his own den.
5) Make sure they bring up the fact that Flutie threw away the 2 point attempt in the 2005 regular season finale so that they could choose a better postseason matchup. You’ll want them to get the “full experience.”
6) Prepare them for multi-quotes. Many, many multi-quotes. You’ll want to put in a formal request to Ian to free up some server space.
7) Make sure they don’t resort to personal attacks, all while being accused of making personal attacks, yet at the same time also dodging personal attacks. This part can be fairly complicated.
8) Most importantly, wish them luck and tell them to have fun with it.
How's it look in the mirror? With your pants on.
Yup. Until about a year ago I used to carry on my side as well but I felt like the heel of the gun was poking out too much and it would only be hidden if I moved it all the way to the 6 o clock position. Then I bought this $10 single clip holster and carried at the 12/1 position and it was heaven. Absolutely loved it. I am replacing it with a leather/kydex one because I didn't like having a thumb break over it and it's taking some getting used to. Probably need bigger pants
Bulky. I gotta keep playing around with my belt's position because it sticks the buckle out pretty far sometimes. Looks like I am trying to steal a coca cola bottle from a 7/11
You’re ****ting me if you don’t think this is the best theme song in television...
Had mine around 4:00 ... was perfect.
Always wear my shirts out so it was concealed.
Off the top of my head no theme song got me as hyped about the upcoming episode as Sons of Anarchy's or GoT
I'm sure if he wanted to return it to the lady he could have brought it back into the post office. He didn't and we all had a cheesecake feast.
Since we're on the subject of guns.
I wanted to get a gun license but didn't. I'm on a friendly basis with the chief of police here but I'll be moving in a couple of weeks. My question is if it's possible to get a license that quickly. Probably not. If I wait until we move I might not have luck in a new town, though the area we're looking at is definitely more gun-friendly than where we are now. Also, does age come into play? I'm 70.
Tate Martell lost the starting QB job at Miami and college football fans have jokes
@BaconGrundleCandy what a spoiled, entitled *****.
I'm assuming you're in MA? For reference my permission slip in Boston took like 5 months but if you're in a small town that will likely grant you an unrestricted LTC I would say go for it. If you **** around and get a restricted LTC in the wrong town you could be stuck with it until it expires. When I was moving out of Boston the LT told me they weren't gonna cancel my LTC so I could get an unrestricted one in a better town because "It wouldn't be faaaaiiiirrr to our Boston residents " which is partly why I said **** MA and went to NH
Did @primetime die? I haven’t seen that commie pinko post in a while. Last post shows being made as of 6/3.
He might be in Hong Kong mediating the Liberal Pinkos and the Commie Pinkos.* It's not going very well.
*we all love the color pink here at Patsfans and do not discriminate against any political or hue affiliation.
Maybe he was arrested here for being a communist agitator?
Yeah, instead of mediating, he was agitating both sides.
Succession’s theme isn’t the GOAT but it’s the best one on television currently. It perfectly captures the mood of the show.
oh wait a minute....THIS is the king
Separate names with a comma.