PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

OT: Casual Chat Thread [UPDATED] - 4/7/21 - (No Politics!)

2021 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 83.1% at BUF: 16.9%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
People who do it, and this is especially true for the addicts, mostly do it to self-medicate because of some prior trauma. I learned that about myself once I started talking with a psychologist. In moderation, drug use is fine. Acid, for example, opens up different pathways of thought. Reasoning abilities within that you never knew existed. Obviously, I wouldn’t recommend it to schizophrenics, but the point remains.
I'm really speaking for my old (chronologically old) self, and I am discounting everything my old (prior) self got FROM drug use -- it might be substantial, as regards the assumptions we all have about reality, and how things look when that's undermined from time to time.

Definitely agree regarding self-medication, as well as using it as one avenue to get risk-taking props in teen years, if more advanced risk-taking is not your thing. I don't even think you're looked at as taking a risk anymore through drug use.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
I like microdosing acid. It's hard to explain - it feels genuine. Weed is an experience but you know it's just making you goofy. Even when I listen to music while stoned and it feels so much better I know that it's really just the weed making me feel that way.

LSD is like a hug from the universe and it feels like an authentic experience.

I bought a small baggie of cocaine from a friend in like 2018 and didn't finish it until mid 2020. It's fun but the pure douchebag energy it gives is a turn-off and I'm apprehensive about turning it into a weekend ritual because one of my parents spent time as a coke fiend. I don't think cocaine is a very edifying experience but in moderation and not part of a weekly routine I'm ok with my own personal use and I consider it in the same category as alcohol. A fun, unhealthy thing that can become a problem.

It was my inexperience and probably some miscommunication. In retrospect I'm pretty sure the transwoman at the bathhouse thought she was giving me what I wanted. She had asked if I liked to parTy and I turn that **** down.

I'm just genuinely bummed because I never wanted crack to be a part of my story. I'm accepting the regret and trying to learn from it.

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I like microdosing acid. It's hard to explain - it feels genuine. Weed is an experience but you know it's just making you goofy. Even when I listen to music while stoned and it feels so much better I know that it's really just the weed making me feel that way.

LSD is like a hug from the universe and it feels like an authentic experience.

I bought a small baggie of cocaine from a friend in like 2018 and didn't finish it until mid 2020. It's fun but the pure douchebag energy it gives is a turn-off and I'm apprehensive about turning it into a weekend ritual because one of my parents spent time as a coke fiend. I don't think cocaine is a very edifying experience but in moderation and not part of a weekly routine I'm ok with my own personal use and I consider it in the same category as alcohol. A fun, unhealthy thing that can become a problem.

It was my inexperience and probably some miscommunication. In retrospect I'm pretty sure the transwoman at the bathhouse thought she was giving me what I wanted. She had asked if I liked to parTy and I turn that **** down.

I'm just genuinely bummed because I never wanted crack to be a part of my story. I'm accepting the regret and trying to learn from it.
With Molly or cheap coke, if you don’t know what you’re looking at, you’re always taking a gamble. I used to like to think I’d never do Meth... then I accidentally did. Micro-dosing acid is the way to go. A full hit is about a 10-12 hour commitment.

jmt57

Staff member
Oh Florida Man, is there anything you won't do?
Sometimes it is Florida woman, as was the case this past weekend.

An Ocala Police Department officer responded to the Mojo Grill on Silver Springs Blvd because of reports of 53-year-old Tina Kindred “acting out of control.” The reports stated the female was topless and banging on tables and windows. Kindred had flipped over a few tables and was last seen trying to get into a customer’s car. Kindred was found driving recklessly in the parking lot, before exiting the parking lot, according to the sheriff’s report.​
Prior to officers arriving at Mojo Grill, another call was received of a similar incident. The call was from the Outback Steak House on the same road. The call reported Kindred arrived naked and acting “crazy” while breaking things in the bar, according to the report.​
The officer on scene opened the front doors of the business and saw glass and liquid all over the bar. Kindred was found naked with bottles in her hands.​

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
Sometimes it is Florida woman, as was the case this past weekend.

An Ocala Police Department officer responded to the Mojo Grill on Silver Springs Blvd because of reports of 53-year-old Tina Kindred “acting out of control.” The reports stated the female was topless and banging on tables and windows. Kindred had flipped over a few tables and was last seen trying to get into a customer’s car. Kindred was found driving recklessly in the parking lot, before exiting the parking lot, according to the sheriff’s report.​
Prior to officers arriving at Mojo Grill, another call was received of a similar incident. The call was from the Outback Steak House on the same road. The call reported Kindred arrived naked and acting “crazy” while breaking things in the bar, according to the report.​
The officer on scene opened the front doors of the business and saw glass and liquid all over the bar. Kindred was found naked with bottles in her hands.​
What... uhhh... what did she do with the bottles in her hands afterward?

jmt57

Staff member
What... uhhh... what did she do with the bottles in her hands afterward?
When she noticed the officer, she drew back her arm with a bottle of liquor in her hands. Kindred then threw the bottle at the officer and the officer was able to dodge it.

Kindred said she chose Mojo Grill because of the owner and felt as if he was not honest. She admitted she entered the business but claimed she was denied business, so she started turning tables. Kindred admitted to going inside Outback with the intent to destroy the bar, the report revealed.

When Kindred was transported to Advent Health, the medical staff discovered she had a possible fentanyl patch on her pubic area, but it was later found she did not have any narcotics in her system, except THC, the report stated.

So apparently this all could have been avoided if the bar had simply gone ahead and served the naked 53 year old woman.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
When Kindred was transported to Advent Health, the medical staff discovered she had a possible fentanyl patch on her pubic area, but it was later found she did not have any narcotics in her system, except THC, the report stated.
Ok. Since it wasn't narcotics, the possible fentanyl patch was... what?

Annnnnd... go!

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
You guys know you can find your Florida Man, right? All you do is Google “Florida Man” followed by your birthday. The first article that appears for that date is your Florida Man. For example, my birthday is July 9. Here’s my Florida Man...

jmt57

Staff member
I was going to relay this story a few days ago but hesitated, due to the possibility of it derailing into another covid/vax/political commentary, with religion added to the recipe. Hopefully that won't be the case here. I just got a good laugh out of the irony.

I just love the pretzel logic: first it was that covid was sent by Jesus to get rid of bad people - and then the in-it-for-the-money-preacher gets it. So then he then rationalizes that in this case it came from hell, and Jesus saved him, because - hey, he is after all much holier than thou.

jmt57

Staff member
More Florida fiascos.

police say he kidnapped and battered a woman then threatened more violence unless she created an OnlyFans account and uploaded a video of herself engaged in sexual activity with Spears and another woman.
Spears learned through Snapchat that the victim went to a strip club without him and proceeded to call her more than 100 times throughout the night.

Ice_Ice_Brady

Antonio Brown’s New Live-In Chef
PatsFans.com Supporter
More Florida fiascos.

police say he kidnapped and battered a woman then threatened more violence unless she created an OnlyFans account and uploaded a video of herself engaged in sexual activity with Spears and another woman.
Spears learned through Snapchat that the victim went to a strip club without him and proceeded to call her more than 100 times throughout the night.

Pimpin ain’t easy

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
You mean this was not a foolproof plan that would evade detection?

That’s a plan that is sound in theory, but not so much in execution.