PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

OT: Casual Chat Thread [UPDATED] - 4/7/21 - (No Politics!)

2021 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 83.1% at BUF: 16.9%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Betterthanmost

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Phil Mickelson is really going to do it against that monster Koepka. I swear, Koepka just lives to play the majors.
Happy for Phil.

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Excellent play from the old boy , there is hope for us oldies yet :D
Good for him. He’s had a rough go of it in the last couple of years. That last tee shot was an absolute monster. Couldn’t believe all of the fans just swarming the fairway either. Pure pandemonium.

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter

Ian

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
@oldrover @Ian

114 times. They’re charging him as an adult. That kid deserves everything he’s about to get.
I read about that. The stuff beforehand of him posting on social media asking if "anyone has seen her" is unreal. Just absolutely awful.

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
I read about that. The stuff beforehand of him posting on social media asking if "anyone has seen her" is unreal. Just absolutely awful.
Yeah and all of his scumbag friends posting on social media that the raped her and that they were “smoking her pack” in videos of them smoking blunts. I guess that’s slang for killing someone. That kid’s heading to prison with the men now. Little white boy like him that killed a cute, little girl? Good luck, kid.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
two guys broke in Christian Behena Rivera's apartment and kidnapped him, forced him to drive his car until they spotted Molly Tibbetts, at which point they jumped out of the car and grabbed her...and then HE blacked out and when he came to, her body was in his trunk all bloody and the two guys gone...he panicked and so he went to a field and buried her body.

A jury refused to believe the poor illegal alien farm worker and found him guilty of 1st degree murder in under 3 hours. Stay tuned as Black Lives Matter stages a "peaceful" protest in Portland, Ore as hundreds of merry protesters roast hot dogs by the thousands using molotov ****tails in the meat aisle of the Portland Safeway. "JUSTICE FOR RIVERA!!! NO PEACE UNTIL RELEASE!". Word is BLM leader. Patrisse Khan Cullors will be flying in by jet helicopter from her new 1.5 million dollar Beverly Hills estate to lead protesters in rousing choruses of "We Will Overcome" and "My Baby Got Back". Check CNN and MSNBC for this all important cultural event.

Ice_Ice_Brady

Antonio Brown’s New Live-In Chef
PatsFans.com Supporter
two guys broke in Christian Behena Rivera's apartment and kidnapped him, forced him to drive his car until they spotted Molly Tibbetts, at which point they jumped out of the car and grabbed her...and then HE blacked out and when he came to, her body was in his trunk all bloody and the two guys gone...he panicked and so he went to a field and buried her body.

A jury refused to believe the poor illegal alien farm worker and found him guilty of 1st degree murder in under 3 hours. Stay tuned as Black Lives Matter stages a "peaceful" protest in Portland, Ore as hundreds of merry protesters roast hot dogs by the thousands using molotov ****tails in the meat aisle of the Portland Safeway. "JUSTICE FOR RIVERA!!! NO PEACE UNTIL RELEASE!". Word is BLM leader. Patrisse Khan Cullors will be flying in by jet helicopter from her new 1.5 million dollar Beverly Hills estate to lead protesters in rousing choruses of "We Will Overcome" and "My Baby Got Back". Check CNN and MSNBC for this all important cultural event.

We're really, really bad dudes, and we've just left this almost-dead woman in your trunk..but we're in a big hurry because there's a Friends marathon on right now, and we want to see the one where Ross reveals his feelings to Rachel. So we're going to let you live as long as you bury her, because we're honorable men and we just need you to promise you won't tell the authorities on us.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
@KontradictioN what does it mean if cocaine has crystals in it instead of being a powder?

Imagine that the person asking this question has next to no experience and only did a little like 2 years ago and this hypothetical person remembers it being much more fine.

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
@KontradictioN what does it mean if cocaine has crystals in it instead of being a powder?

Imagine that the person asking this question has next to no experience and only did a little like 2 years ago and this hypothetical person remembers it being much more fine.
Hard to say without seeing it, but it sounds like you either snorted some cheap X or maybe even Meth depending on the size of the crystals. If they were almost microscopic and were part of a rock before you broke it up, it could have just been very good stuff that was lightly stomped on. What were the effects immediately after? Did your throat go numb quickly or did it take a minute or two? Did your face go numb?

Last edited:

fnordcircle

PatsFans.com Supporter
Hard to say without seeing it, but it sounds like you either snorted some cheap X or maybe even Meth depending on the size of the crystals. If they were almost microscopic and were part of a rock before you broke it up, it could have just been very good stuff that was lightly stomped on. What were the effects immediately after? Did your throat go numb quickly or did it take a minute or two? Did your face go numb?

It was a very small amount but I'm also an extreme lightweight.

My eye watered, my nose burned I don't remember any numbness but I didn't have any numbness when I had some the first time a few years ago that was given to me by a friend because I'm talking really, really small amounts here. I don't like diving into anything head first and I had a parent who was a coke fiend for years when they were young so I err on the side of so little that I feel nothing.

I felt a little bit of douchebag energy but not much. I had told the person I liked 'skiing' when she asked me if I wanted to do something. I made it clear I'm a big unexperienced ****y about all this so idk...

I really don't want to have done meth with a tranny in a gay bathhouse.

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
It was a very small amount but I'm also an extreme lightweight.

My eye watered, my nose burned I don't remember any numbness but I didn't have any numbness when I had some the first time a few years ago that was given to me by a friend because I'm talking really, really small amounts here. I don't like diving into anything head first and I had a parent who was a coke fiend for years when they were young so I err on the side of so little that I feel nothing.

I felt a little bit of douchebag energy but not much. I had told the person I liked 'skiing' when she asked me if I wanted to do something. I made it clear I'm a big unexperienced ****y about all this so idk...

I really don't want to have done meth with a tranny in a gay bathhouse.
Honestly, my best guess is you either snorted something cut with Meth at some point along its supply chain (on top of God knows what else), or you snorted crack. I’d stay away from whoever you hung out with in either event. With good coke, it should take a few minutes before your throat goes numb at the very least and you feel the euphoric side effects. With coke that has been lightly stepped on, they usually use cutting agents that intensify that numbness and it comes on quickly. The euphoric side effects are much less, though.

I remember my friends and I all bought some molly before a show one time. Usually, it comes shaped like a Flinstones vitamin. Makes it easy to hide on commercial flights if you check your bags. Blue, pink, red are usually all that I’ve seen. But our regular hook was dry, so we bought from someone else. These were crystals. Never seen molly like it before. We took it and we were high but it wasn’t like what rolling would be. We found out later on that it was mostly Meth. I think you actually snorted some crack, to be honest. Did it look like this?

1622981355724.jpeg

fnordcircle

PatsFans.com Supporter
Honestly, my best guess is you either snorted something cut with Meth at some point along its supply chain (on top of God knows what else), or you snorted crack. I’d stay away from whoever you hung out with in either event. With good coke, it should take a few minutes before your throat goes numb at the very least and you feel the euphoric side effects. With coke that has been lightly stepped on, they usually use cutting agents that intensify that numbness and it comes on quickly. The euphoric side effects are much less, though.

I remember my friends and I all bought some molly before a show one time. Usually, it comes shaped like a Flinstones vitamin. Makes it easy to hide on commercial flights if you check your bags. Blue, pink, red are usually all that I’ve seen. But our regular hook was dry, so we bought from someone else. These were crystals. Never seen molly like it before. We took it and we were high but it wasn’t like what rolling would be. We found out later on that it was mostly Meth. I think you actually snorted some crack, to be honest. Did it look like this?

View attachment 33275

Definitely more like that than the confectioner's sugar look that my friend gave me.

Ah, oh well. A life lesson, I guess. It didn't do me any harm but I just mostly didn't want the harder stuff to be something I've done until I'm like, in my 70s.

The good news is that the only negative was that I stayed up later than normal - I hate when my sleep schedule gets thrown off.

Thanks for the insight. This wasn't today, by the way, so I'm not over here freaking out or anything.

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
Definitely more like that than the confectioner's sugar look that my friend gave me.

Ah, oh well. A life lesson, I guess. It didn't do me any harm but I just mostly didn't want the harder stuff to be something I've done until I'm like, in my 70s.

The good news is that the only negative was that I stayed up later than normal - I hate when my sleep schedule gets thrown off.

Thanks for the insight. This wasn't today, by the way, so I'm not over here freaking out or anything.
Yeah I mean a little bit won’t kill ya. My best guess is whoever you were hanging out with wanted some blow but went for the cheap stuff and ended up with crack. Hence the burning in your nose. When I did coke on an every weekend basis, I’d usually go for the top shelf stuff. My guy delivered to me for a mark-up and had different levels of stuff you could buy. The $80 stuff was good. He’d sell stuff that he called “caviar,” which was about $100 a gram. That was maybe stepped on once. Holy god. You could see why so many people get hooked on the stuff when you snorted his caviar. I’m retired now, but if it finds its way to me here and there, I won’t turn down a key bump. My favorites were always molly, acid, blow, and weed. In that order.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
@fnordcircle go with the flow of your natural tendency w/this stuff. I'm not religious and I don't think God's mad, and I don't think society will fall because people get high, and while it's medically a pretty bad idea, I won't even preach risk regarding drugs. My whole reasoning is okay, first, I have to really watch stuff like that, so I should ruin young people's fun, but more importantly, here's my big reason for saying just stay tf away, it's an enormous waste of time. Money too, but man, the amount of time. If you want to leave anything in this world -- not accumulate your share of the old things, but make something new that wasn't here before -- ain't nobody got time for that. By the same token, though, if you just want to be here for your threescore and 10, have at it. No matter what we want, I should add, most of us -- and ultimately, all of us -- are just here for the threescore and 10 (or however long we've stretched it to these days,) Keith Richards notwithstanding.

(We should all think more about what kind of a world we're leaving Keith Richards.)

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
@fnordcircle go with the flow of your natural tendency w/this stuff. I'm not religious and I don't think God's mad, and I don't think society will fall because people get high, and while it's medically a pretty bad idea, I won't even preach risk regarding drugs. My whole reasoning is okay, first, I have to really watch stuff like that, so I should ruin young people's fun, but more importantly, here's my big reason for saying just stay tf away, it's an enormous waste of time. Money too, but man, the amount of time. If you want to leave anything in this world -- not accumulate your share of the old things, but make something new that wasn't here before -- ain't nobody got time for that. By the same token, though, if you just want to be here for your threescore and 10, have at it. No matter what we want, I should add, most of us -- and ultimately, all of us -- are just here for the threescore and 10 (or however long we've stretched it to these days,) Keith Richards notwithstanding.

(We should all think more about what kind of a world we're leaving Keith Richards.)
People who do it, and this is especially true for the addicts, mostly do it to self-medicate because of some prior trauma. I learned that about myself once I started talking with a psychologist. In moderation, drug use is fine. Acid, for example, opens up different pathways of thought. Reasoning abilities within that you never knew existed. Obviously, I wouldn’t recommend it to schizophrenics, but the point remains.