Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner

IcyPatriot

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Is Breast Milk Good for Bodybuilding? - (Un)Well Netflix Series Explores

Yes, you read that right. Instead of using water or other resources to provide nutrients and supplements in their protein shakes, bodybuilders are turning to breast milk in order to achieve muscle gains and get into shape. Netflix’s newest docuseries, (Un)Well, expands on the idea, taking a deep dive into the ethics of buying human milk and using it for personal gain, rather than for its original, much more needed use.

Pape

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Just spent nine hours ruining a $45 brisket... :thumbsup:

Finally installed the offset heatbox/smoker on my grill ... Figured I give it a try... yeah... Gonna be a while before trying again

IcyPatriot

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner

Finally installed the offset heatbox/smoker on my grill ... Figured I give it a try... yeah... Gonna be a while before trying again
LOL ... I am the same way .. brutal honesty with myself ... it helps soothe the pain Pape ... well done.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
What are everyone’s thoughts on the new season of “Fargo?” It’s a big MEH from me. Not great, not terrible, but definitely doesn’t harken back to the first two seasons. After Season 3 and the last two seasons of “Legion,” I think Hawley might be beginning to lose his fastball.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
What are everyone’s thoughts on the new season of “Fargo?” It’s a big MEH from me. Not great, not terrible, but definitely doesn’t harken back to the first two seasons. After Season 3 and the last two seasons of “Legion,” I think Hawley might be beginning to lose his fastball.

haven't watched it ..... I've seen the ads ..... just finished getting up to date on 'The Boys' .... my bet that it's your speed .... as the Aussie dude says 'It's diabolical'

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

ok......what did you do?

my process has always been to give it a few hours of smoke, then wrap it up and finish it in the oven.......wrapping is necessary because of the low and slow .... the meat temperature plateaus around 180 and then cooling from evaporation fights back until it gets to a point and then almost instantly the temp shoots up and the piece dries out......

Patsfanin Philly

Pro Bowl Player
ok......what did you do?

my process has always been to give it a few hours of smoke, then wrap it up and finish it in the oven.......wrapping is necessary because of the low and slow .... the meat temperature plateaus around 180 and then cooling from evaporation fights back until it gets to a point and then almost instantly the temp shoots up and the piece dries out......
In the oven we throw in some beer or ginger ale and cranberry sauce...... after the smoker...

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
haven't watched it ..... I've seen the ads ..... just finished getting up to date on 'The Boys' .... my bet that it's your speed .... as the Aussie dude says 'It's diabolical'
We’re moving on to that next.

Reactions: Ian