Next Up: at Chiefs
Pick Results: NE: 31.9% at KC: 68.1%
Sun
Oct 4th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Steve:Section 102

The real ruler of Westeros.
PatsFans.com Supporter
I took a personal day today and had an eye doctor appt. Last time I had 'em checked was 20 years ago.

Doc says I have a sigmatism in both eyes and moderate near-sightedness. Also challenged with reading small letters close-up.

He suggested I get progressive frames.

Anyone else have progressive lenses? How long did it take you to adjust? Day? Two weeks?
less than a day. I am on my second set.

JetFan79

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I bet after one bite of the oblivious guy with the farmers tan, that shark would have tasted Bud Light, Cheetos and swam away high.
Unless he was drinking Sam Adam's Summer Brew... then the shark would've gobbled him up.

JetFan79

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Whats wrong with Sam Summah?
Nothing. It's awesome. Which is why the shark would've finished eating him.

All Sam Adam's seasonals are great. Octoberfest being the best.

Edit: After 12 Octoberfests the orange pee is a bit odd though.

Vatahala

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
PFT currently has a story about the Rooney rule as it applies to the Houston GM search. I admit I was surprised by how one sided the comments were for ditching the rule altogether.

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I gotta tell ya...A couple of weeks ago I saw "Jaws" in the theaters (as opposed to the small screen. I saw Jaws 3D in the theaters awful) I must have seen it 100s of times.

Despite the shark being outdated, when the camera has a water level views, its freaking scary.

Have you seen "The Shallows"? Aside from Blake Lively in a bikini, that shark is freaking terrifying and real as it can get.

I haven’t seen it but now I will... for the bikini shots.

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Gee golly whiz...I always pictured Fnurd to look something like the dread Cthulhu...

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I took a personal day today and had an eye doctor appt. Last time I had 'em checked was 20 years ago.

Doc says I have a sigmatism in both eyes and moderate near-sightedness. Also challenged with reading small letters close-up.

He suggested I get progressive frames.

Anyone else have progressive lenses? How long did it take you to adjust? Day? Two weeks?
I'm considering two separate pairs of glasses. One for reading and the other for everything else. But I guess it depends on how often you need to switch to each.

One-Be-Lo

In the Starting Line-Up
WTF Wednesday: Iowa state official asked to resign over his love for Tupac

A 66-year-old Iowa state official was asked to resign last month days after he sent an agency-wide email to 4,300 employees highlighting lyrics from rap legend Tupac Shakur.

Iowa Department of Human Services Director Jerry Foxhoven was reportedly asked by Republican Gov. Kim Reynolds to submit his resignation on June 17, the Monday after he sent a Friday mass email in which he invoked the late rapper.

In the email, which featured a large image of a smiling Shakur, Foxhoven asked employees to mark the "Hit Em Up" rapper's birthday that weekend by listening to one of his songs. He also noted the occasion of his two-year anniversary as director and thanked the staff for their work.

At least 350 pages of emails obtained by The Associated Press revealed Foxhoven hosted weekly "Tupac Fridays" during which he would play the iconic lyricists tunes in the office. He frequently traded song lyrics with employees and even marked his 65th birthday with Shakur-themed cookies -- including ones decorated with the words "Thug life."

Emails showed Foxhoven also paid tribute to Shakur on the anniversary of his still-unsolved murder, shared his lyrics about love on Valentine's Day and used the rapper's image in a bid to improve the agency's culture.

He told colleagues he was inspired by such lyrics as: "It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes."

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
all I want is peaceful co-operation between all peoples..and if you ever dare to disagree with me then...

YOU'RE A RACIST!!!!!

I think I'm getting the hang of this new world order thing.....

maust1013

Just Another Guy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Ok so a little obsessive but seems like a really weird thing to ask someone to resign over, though I guess it depends on the lyrics he was sending out.

Seems like the sort of thing someone should be spoken to about first.
Too bad Biggie isn't available to chat with him

Vatahala

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
I'm considering two separate pairs of glasses. One for reading and the other for everything else. But I guess it depends on how often you need to switch to each.
I'm working on my 5th pair of $5.99 Walmart reading glasses this year. I kept the receipt and they keep replacing them at no charge.

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
all I want is peaceful co-operation between all peoples..and if you ever dare to disagree with me then...

YOU'RE A RACIST!!!!!

I think I'm getting the hang of this new world order thing.....
If it isn’t on Twitter, it doesn’t exist.

robertweathers

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I'm working on my 5th pair of $5.99 Walmart reading glasses this year. I kept the receipt and they keep replacing them at no charge.
Yea the Mrs bought some cheaters too from CVS. She has the opposite problem as me. Can't see close for ****.