Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 83.1% at BUF: 16.9%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

scout

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
If I were coach of an opponent like your team, I wouldn’t show up to play and inform them co-ed teams should play each other. A few forfeits for the greater good and then the governing body would need to step in and rectify it.
What if all teams agreed to forfeit as long as the team has a male player. Thus, the Caver team does not play. You would think the boy would quit the team.

RobertWeathers

Author of the Port Huron Statement
PatsFans.com Supporter
If I were coach of an opponent like your team, I wouldn’t show up to play and inform them co-ed teams should play each other. A few forfeits for the greater good and then the governing body would need to step in and rectify it.
The issue is it's the MA Supreme Court that is enforcing it. The MIAA and school are too chicken **** to want to deal with a lawsuit.

FCB02062

that's bullschittttt...if you don't have enough kids, sorry....I thought teams had to declare rosters before tournaments

FCB02062

The issue is it's the MA Supreme Court that is enforcing it. The MIAA and school are too chicken **** to want to deal with a lawsuit.
we all know the MIAA is a fukckcing joke. it is a useless layer of bureaucracy full of unelected fools. proof? go to their website. it's more than half full of sjw talking points and conferences. more proof? they outsourced sale of football playoff tickets resulting in at least 20% higher cost. more proof? they offered ZERO push back on any of the mask nonsense....

RobertWeathers

PatsFans.com Supporter
we all know the MIAA is a fukckcing joke. it is a useless layer of bureaucracy full of unelected fools. proof? go to their website. it's more than half full of sjw talking points and conferences. more proof? they outsourced sale of football playoff tickets resulting in at least 20% higher cost. more proof? they offered ZERO push back on any of the mask nonsense....
Couldn't agree more, man.

FCB02062

I am 99% sure the MIAA allows kids to play for another public school if their own public school doesn't offer a particular team or sport. So if Carver High, as someone said, may not have enough kids for a boy's team next year, those kids are free to try out for a surrounding town.

RobertWeathers

PatsFans.com Supporter
I am 99% sure the MIAA allows kids to play for another public school if their own public school doesn't offer a particular team or sport. So if Carver High, as someone said, may not have enough kids for a boy's team next year, those kids are free to try out for a surrounding town.
Yea my understanding is they gave the boys those options. The boy chose to play for the Carver girls team.

RobertWeathers

PatsFans.com Supporter
Update: Carver "co-ed" team got smoked 6-2. Their season is over. The boy had a goal.

They lost to a team with 2 D1 recruits.

We would have been competitive but don't have that kind of talent. Best we have is a D2 girl.

Justice has been served. Kind of.

Last edited:

scout

2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Update: Carver "co-ed" team got smoked 6-2. Their season is over. The boy had a goal.

We would have been competitive but don't have that kind of talent. Best we have is a D2 girl.

Your daughter was taught a much more valuable lesson in life then she would have gotten with wins and losses.

Ice_Ice_Brady

Antonio Brown’s New Live-In Chef
PatsFans.com Supporter

Everyone should make sure to let all those parents - and the boy himself - know they suck so bad they lost by four goals despite having a boy play against girls.