Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 35.9% at BUF: 64.1%
Sun
Nov 1st

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Pape

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
bastard... bringing his dirty arizona covid germs to our beautiful little state ... hope he gets better then leaves asafp

this year, we are freaking jammed full of new yawkas, massholes and connecticutites running away from their covid clogged communities ... its more annoying this year than in years past it seems...

203Pat

In the Starting Line-Up
New England should wall itself off from all the inferior states. Disney World reopening in dumpy Florida makes me worried.

fair catch fryar

In the Starting Line-Up
Something that a a lot of people are going to learn the hard way is that....Covid-19 gives no phucks. It doesn't care if you're the POTUS or the second coming.

One-Be-Lo

In the Starting Line-Up
bastard... bringing his dirty arizona covid germs to our beautiful little state ... hope he gets better then leaves asafp

this year, we are freaking jammed full of new yawkas, massholes and connecticutites running away from their covid clogged communities ... its more annoying this year than in years past it seems...
CDC COVID Data Tracker

Massachusetts covid cases: 111,110
Massachusetts population: 6,547,629
Massachusetts Population demographics 2020, 2019
Covid by population = .0170

Rhode Island covid cases: 17,312
Rhode Island population: 1,052,567
Rhode Island Population demographics 2020, 2019
Covid by population = .0164

Like zomg RhoDieland is so much bettah!!! Nevermind the daily RhoDieland drivers and workers that infest our covid clogged communities.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
New England should wall itself off from all the inferior states. Disney World reopening in dumpy Florida makes me worried.

I still think when it does spike again..because it's a matter of when..we are better prepared for another shutdown ect. Hell I am and most people I see in stores are doing all they can to minimize their risk even as MA is tops in the country right now. This thinking and behavior now will help this fall/winter. It's now second nature to most of us.

It also helps that most here in MA agree with science and are not trying to stick it to the other political party so I am all for putting a strict ban on travel here when this spikes again.

Pape

CDC COVID Data Tracker

Massachusetts covid cases: 111,110
Massachusetts population: 6,547,629
Massachusetts Population demographics 2020, 2019
Covid by population = .0170

Rhode Island covid cases: 17,312
Rhode Island population: 1,052,567
Rhode Island Population demographics 2020, 2019
Covid by population = .0164

Like zomg RhoDieland is so much bettah!!! Nevermind the daily RhoDieland drivers and workers that infest our covid clogged communities.
10x the cases ... thank you for making my point for me.

One-Be-Lo

In the Starting Line-Up
10x the cases ... thank you for making my point for me.
Yea, that .0006 difference clearly shows that Massachusetts is a covid clogged community and RhoDieland totally has it all together... Or do you seriously not understand population proportions?

"A population proportion is a fraction of the population that has a certain characteristic. ... The letter p is used for the population proportion, so you would write this fact like this: p = 237/1000. You can also write 237/100 as a decimal (by dividing 1000 by 237). If you did that, then p = 0.237."

Also, 10 x 17,000 is 170,000... Not 111,000

Thanks for proving my point that you're stupid and talking out of your rear.

The amount of RI plates I see on a daily basis tells me RI needs MA a lot more than MA needs RI.

moosekill

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
States that test more, either because they have more testing capabilities, or because they mandate tests to allow a person with a negative test to do something, have more positive tests then states with limited testing, or no reason to get tested. Remember 1/3 of all the people who have it don't know they do.

Places where you can be outside all day have fewer cases then places where you are forced to be inside all the time. Big spike in the North winter/spring, very few cases in the south. Spike in the south in the summer, fewer cases in the north. Next winter the numbers will go down in the south and back up in the north again.

There are now questions if people who are asymptomatic really are contagious, how difficult is it to catch when you are outside, how long will you be immune from the disease once you have had it, and why children don't seem to either get sick from the disease or spread the disease.

Jangles

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Something that a a lot of people are going to learn the hard way is that....Covid-19 gives no phucks. It doesn't care if you're the POTUS or the second coming.

So true

And soon there’s only going to be 99.999% of us left to remember

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I still think when it does spike again..because it's a matter of when..we are better prepared for another shutdown ect. Hell I am and most people I see in stores are doing all they can to minimize their risk even as MA is tops in the country right now. This thinking and behavior now will help this fall/winter. It's now second nature to most of us.

It also helps that most here in MA agree with science and are not trying to stick it to the other political party so I am all for putting a strict ban on travel here when this spikes again.
I doubt we’ll shut down like we just did no matter how bad it gets. We can’t afford to

Pape

Yea, that .0006 difference clearly shows that Massachusetts is a covid clogged community and RhoDieland totally has it all together... Or do you seriously not understand population proportions?

"A population proportion is a fraction of the population that has a certain characteristic. ... The letter p is used for the population proportion, so you would write this fact like this: p = 237/1000. You can also write 237/100 as a decimal (by dividing 1000 by 237). If you did that, then p = 0.237."

Also, 10 x 17,000 is 170,000... Not 111,000

Thanks for proving my point that you're stupid and talking out of your rear.

The amount of RI plates I see on a daily basis tells me RI needs MA a lot more than MA needs RI.

Boston is a covid hub. A center of the disease. And you all come south for the weekend and vacations, absolutely do not follow the quarantine procedures and have a greater chance of spreading the virus, vs the people from ri who work there ... Who a greater majority are now telecommuting to work ...

Stats lie. base numbers show that there is a greater likely hood that 110 thousand positive people will spread the disease faster ... It's common sense. More people equates to a greater risk.

How about this you stay in Mass, I, having already cancelled the annual family trip to cape ann, will stay in ri ...

203Pat

In the Starting Line-Up
But other states were saying the same thing about New England 3 months ago
Yeah and instead of seeing what was going on and taking proper precautions and learning from how it was spreading and how New England curbed it they did nothing. Now it’s under control up and here and those ignorant rednecks are going to screw it ip for everyone.

fair catch fryar

In the Starting Line-Up
So true

And soon there’s only going to be 99.999% of us left to remember
Considering that the death rate of 140,000 among 3.3 million confirmed cases is roughly 5%, if we strive for herd immunity(which is being studied whether a person can actually develop full immunity) among 33o million Americans then we would have to accept an estimated 15 million deaths. If you're okay with that then I don't know what else to say.

Last edited:

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Yeah and instead of seeing what was going on and taking proper precautions and learning from how it was spreading and how New England curbed it they did nothing. Now it’s under control up and here and those ignorant rednecks are going to screw it ip for everyone.
I agree with you but if I lived in those hot climate states and saw minimal covid in my area, I would have thought it wasn’t going to be bad in my area.

In a way, we were fortunate to get hit hard in the first wave because now it’s ingrained in us to be safe

But let’s not assume it’s because we’re smarter in New England

Simpelton

In the Starting Line-Up

Don't know why they're coming here. It's not like we're actually safe.

One-Be-Lo

In the Starting Line-Up
Boston is a covid hub. A center of the disease. And you all come south for the weekend and vacations, absolutely do not follow the quarantine procedures and have a greater chance of spreading the virus, vs the people from ri who work there ... Who a greater majority are now telecommuting to work ...

Stats lie. base numbers show that there is a greater likely hood that 110 thousand positive people will spread the disease faster ... It's common sense. More people equates to a greater risk.

How about this you stay in Mass, I, having already cancelled the annual family trip to cape ann, will stay in ri ...
Ah the old FAKE NEWZ stats lie approach. You claimed Mass is a covid clogged community, when presented with actual numbers compared to RI you simply dismiss them.

Everywhere I go in MA, people are wearing masks and acting responsibly. Your claim that greater population equates greater risk isn't proving out in the population proportions for covid cases by population size.

If people in your state are not following mask guidelines, it says more about RI than it does MA, as you have no data to prove they're only MA residents.

Trust me, I have zero reason to go to RI and don't plan on doing so anytime soon, but please continue acting like RI is in much better shape and acting more responsibly.