PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Big News Manny shows up for work

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, it is true. Manny Ramariz showed up for work yesterday.

While I was trying to find out any NFL news, the loacal stations and sports shows made sure that we knew that Manny showed up for work yesterday. Just wanted to pass this on in case anyone missed it.:mad:

Also, BB and Rodney were both atthe Celtics game last night. Not together buthey both were there.

Now we can look for the little stuff like who is going to be cut today by 10PM

Note: Rodney is scheduled to be on NEST tonight at 10PM. They should devote a full 1min 30 seconds to him before they get into a 20 min talk on Manny's hair.

Yeah, who gives a sh!t about stupid Ramirez. Thanks for mentioning Rodney, I will make sure I watch now.

Seriously, it's ******ed. I LOVVVE the Sox, but this is just stupid. Greg ****erson alst night had said how David Ortiz is sick of answering questions about Manny. what does ****erson do? he asks Ortiz 4-5 STRAIGHT questions about Manny, and yes, one about his friggin hair. Just ******ed. It's so funny..All this stuff going on with the cap, and all these morons talk about is Manny coming to camp. who cares? We all knew it would happen anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back