Not open for further replies.

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Ben Roethlisberger: Pain in elbow changed mechanics

Lmao yeah this guy is real tough

During his weekly radio appearance on 93.7 The Fan, Roethlisberger said the pain caused him to drop his elbow for his own comfort, and the results weren’t pretty. He was 9-of-17 for 95 yards in the first half, with a touchdown and an interception.

“The second half, I had a talk with myself and said I had to suck it up and deliver the ball like I need to and force my way through it,” Roethlisberger said, via Joe Rutter of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

Imagine if Brady *****ed everytime he was hurt.

So we have gone through Rodgers, Brees, and Roethlisberger. Who is the next on the list?
Brady? Really though Ben is legitimately the only douche on that list. Rodgers bugs me sometimes, but he's not a bad guy. I don't like people saying he hates his family when they don't have the full story.

13tn6b.jpg

6217_10151369721680809_426354760_n.jpg

Y'all scour the news and the internet for every single information crumb you can find. But, when people offer up that information, you mock them.

It's ridiculous. Even children know better than that.

Y'all scour the news and the internet for every single information crumb you can find. But, when people offer up that information, you mock them.

"World bad, Pats good"
"My team wins therefore I am wicked smaht"
"I was listening to that a**hole Felger all afternoon"
"I day drink responsibly"

Ben lying/playing up injuries is amusing. It’s not like he’s part of the media.

Brady? Really though Ben is legitimately the only douche on that list. Rodgers bugs me sometimes, but he's not a bad guy. I don't like people saying he hates his family when they don't have the full story.

Yeah, I don't have anything bad to say about Rodgers or Brees, they're both great QBs who deserve most or all of the praise they get. Brees' fans can be a little annoying, since they're utterly convinced that throwing for 5,000 yards every year playing virtually your entire schedule in a dome is an accomplishment that should in of itself throw him into the GOAT discussion. But it's not Brees' fault so many of his fans are dumb.

Roethlisberger, OTOH, is a moron and a probably rapist who's never had a bad performance that he couldn't make up an injury to excuse. He's a discount Brett Favre, and has perfected the art of dramawhoring.

So we have gone through Rodgers, Brees, and Roethlisberger. Who is the next on the list?
Dan Patrick interviewed Matthew Stafford this morning. Dan pointed out that on his current yardage pace, Stafford would pass Drew Brees current yardage total by age 39. So... someone who has never been considered in the top third of so of just ACTIVE QBs is headed towards records like this.

Last edited:

nobody has mentioned matt ryan in a while, i think hes due.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes