Ot: BC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody call Felger tomorrow to rub it in. :singing:

That was insane.

I just sh.at myself. Screw Tebow, Ryan just won the Heisman right there so sick!!!!!

Did they have to show him blowing chow on the sideline though?

That was nice - I was rooting for Ryan for the Patriots' sake; we need as many QB to go above the 49er #1 as possible.

V-Tech defense was a joke there late. How many times are you going to let Ryan run around from sideline to sideline and find open receivers? The DBs did such a good job, you can't expect them to cover receivers for 8 seconds on each play, try a pass rush VT.

Nonetheless, great game and great job responding by Ryan after an atrocious first 56 minutes.

Did they have to show him blowing chow on the sideline though?

Then he almost blew chow on the female ESPN interviewer. Did you see him stifle the belch as she moved back quick?

does the fact that this game was so close hurt BC in the standings? I am never sure how the rankings work.

I watched that game more than that stick and ball game goin on... That was a great win by BC....

does the fact that this game was so close hurt BC in the standings?
No - VT was #8 going in. It will help their SoS.

I wonder if Brady will try that chest bump on Belichick . . .

does the fact that this game was so close hurt BC in the standings? I am never sure how the rankings work.

No way, it was at the #8's house, and a very difficult house at that.

No way. Blacksburg is one of the loudest, toughest pits for a visitng team. VT was #8 going in. This is BC's most impressive win of the year.

I didn't think so before, but NOW one can say BC deserves to be where they are.

No - VT was #8 going in. It will help their SoS.

I wonder if Brady will try that chest bump on Belichick . . .

Plus everyone will see that both the VT TD and INT were complete bs. So it should have been 14-3 at #8 VT in the rain.

I wish that this could have happened about 5 years from now so Matt Ryan could be to Brady what Steve Young was to Montana.

If they had one loss, they would be screwed (especially because of their cupcake schedule) but since its only them the top with Ohio state they will be ok.

Last edited:
I wish that this could have happened about 5 years from now so Matt Ryan could be to Brady what Steve Young was to Montana.

i thought something close to that as well

No, they adjusted the BCS a few years ago to lessen the impact of strength of victory. The fact that they beat the 8th ranked team will be huge for the computers. They will without a doubt be at least number 2 next week, unless Ohio St loses to Penn St Saturday, then BC will be #1! I can't believe I am saying that after all of the reatarded losses that have cost them a chance for a BCS bowl over the past three years.:rocker:

I didn't think so before, but NOW one can say BC deserves to be where they are.

I still think there is about 4 or 5 teams that would beat them handily, but I'll take our shot at the BCS championship!!! woooohoooooooooo!!!

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back