PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

OT: Astros caught cheating to win their title!

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

sb1

Pro Bowl Player

So glad the Red Sox beat them last year.

That’s actual cheating not the made-up kind that the Patriots are accused of doing.

Shockt327

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Just watch, this won't get a fraction of the attention Spygate got...and, unlike the Pats, they used the camera to steal signals in real time.

Uncle Rico

Pro Bowl Player
I've always said: If the Patriots do all this cheating, where are the former coaches and players exposing it? Talking about it?

maust1013

Just Another Guy
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Just watch, this won't get a fraction of the attention Spygate got...and, unlike the Pats, they used the camera to steal signals in real time.

Of course not...it's...baseball

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
I've always said: If the Patriots do all this cheating, where are the former coaches and players exposing it? Talking about it?

Not everyone left on good terms either. If it was going on these guys had zero incentive to not spill the beans. That says a lot too.

luuked

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

Of course not. Baseball is so irrelevant that similar to the Cardinals hacking scandal a few years back nobody will give a **** about it.

vuudu

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Does Cora not come from that tree? They have always been a bit shady to me. Does not bother me. Just pointing it out.

Ice_Ice_Brady

Team Bill's Worst Nightmare
PatsFans.com Supporter
All these articles cite the otherworldly success of this team in recent years, and Joe Buck (LoL) pronounced before game 7 that a win would make them baseball’s first dynasty since the 1990s Yankees. There must be a lot of incorrect World Series winner lists on the internet.

Soliel

In the Starting Line-Up
There will be extra training available and we will continue adding new members to our team. Q mark Brunel

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
This is actually much bigger than Spygate. Our beloved incident wasn't real time, it was research from past games to potentially help if the other team hadn't changed signs in the meantime. But it was research on past games. This is "live". Use technology to steal the sign and immediately get the sign to the batter.

(disclaimer - I'm as Astro hater).

IcyPatriot

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
With so much technology available to cheat why not just put a mic and speaker
in the catchers helmet and a hearing aid speaker in the pitchers ear ... no more signs.
The NFL has moved on with this issue since the wired helmets were allowed.

There will always be a way to have cameras in the stadium or on spectators.

slam

In the Starting Line-Up
in the catchers helmet and a hearing aid speaker in the pitchers ear ... no more signs.
The NFL has moved on with this issue since the wired helmets were allowed.

There will always be a way to have cameras in the stadium or on spectators.
Just give em both a cellphone and they can text each other the next pitch.

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
The batter is standing right there . . . if the catcher talked quiet enough it could work I guess.

h0c2000

On the Game Day Roster