PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: A "useful" rating!

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Just noticed it was added! Thanks @Ian

Useful

I always hear this word in David Feherty's accent!

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Also added "interesting", "wow" and "disagree" and changed the icon on Winner.

Gone are dislike, genius and angry.

I miss genius, but I'll make Wow! work for the same purpose. I still like The Captain's previous idea from an earlier thread of merging like with agree.

Also added "interesting", "wow" and "disagree" and changed the icon on Winner.

Gone are dislike, genius and angry.
I miss genius, but I'll make Wow! work for the same purpose. I still like The Captain's previous idea from an earlier thread of merging like with agree.
Yeah the Like & Agree icons serve basically the same purpose, but I'll absolutely take it with the new setup...Thanks Ian!

I like the switch in the thanks icon.. the beers clicking didnt reflect it for me personally..

I like the switch in the thanks icon.. the beers clicking didnt reflect it for me personally..
Someone else also mentioned that it wasn’t appropriate for those who don’t drink, so I definitely understood and wanted to change it. The new one absolutely seemed more fitting :)

Smileys will be done this weekend. There are more of those, so I need more time but I don’t have to work this weekend so I should be able to button a lot of things up heading into Sunday.

We definitely needed a "useful". I don't drink, liked the beers but definitely don't want anyone triggered by that so I don't mind at all there. I liked the old winner though compared to Nike the dog, that is the winner, correct?

Love the new look although I'm still getting kicked out the box every time I hit the delete/X button. Which can be frustrating but I'm assuming that's only happening to me bc I haven't heard anyone else mention it. Probably my old ****ty phone. I always wait to the last minute getting a new one.

I really appreciate the forum. Twitter is good at times but it's quick. It's not very thoughtful. Posting here is a lot different.

• ThankU!

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes