PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 College football season thread

Book looks worse tonight than he did at any point last year

Im legitatmately scared to see what Georgia is going to do to ND

Maria Taylor is a hot black chick.

The nose is especially accurate. I actually think Book has some nfl ability. Just not really showing it tonight
Louisville is doing a pretty good job of getting after him while rushing 3-4. Hard for any QB to look good when that’s happening.

Ehh I think hes looking to run too quick
He’s a college QB. He’s going to look to run when the opposing D is dropping 6-7 into coverage. Since the opening couple of drives, Louisville has switched to the nickel and 4-3 to better handle the run from what I can see. His OL needs to protect him better and he should be able to find someone open. I have no clue why it took Louisville two drives to realize they couldn’t contain the run out of the quarter.

He’s a college QB. He’s going to look to run when the opposing D is dropping 6-7 into coverage. Since the opening couple of drives, Louisville has switched to the nickel and 4-3 to better handle the run from what I can see. His OL needs to protect him better and he should be able to find someone open. I have no clue why it took Louisville two drives to realize they couldn’t contain the run out of the quarter.

Hes typically super accurate on the intermediate/short passes with quick reads and a quick release. Have not seen any of that tonight. I think part of that is due to his own play. Looked like he missed a few open receivers. Needs to keep his eyes down field

Ohio State is finding themselves in a dog fight with Cincy at home so far. Missouri giving WVU a cream pie.

Army up 14-7 to Michigan...could be the biggest upset of the year

Maryland is no joke. Blowing out Cuse 42-13 at half. And LMFAOOOOOO Army is beating Michigan at home. Michigan getting booed off the field at half.

Maryland is no joke. Blowing out Cuse 42-13 at half. And LMFAOOOOOO Army is beating Michigan at home. Michigan getting booed off the field at half.

Yup I fell into the trap of using Syracuse in my If bet. Good thing I didn’t put them first. I thought that spread was too much of a reaction to week 1. But Maryland does indeed have way better athletes than cuse. And it’s showing

Easy to say after the fact, but army should’ve ran the ball there

Come on, Army!!

Slime ball jimbo is the second best Xs and Os coach in CFB in my opinion. But he’s a slimeball

FSU wins on a missed extra point in overtime... against ULM. ULM’s quarterback, Evans, made some very nice throws.

WHAT TOOK SO LONG TO CALL THAT BLITZ

SCs true freshman played great last night. Guys got a ton of weapons.

I think doing a weekly one for each Saturday is a better idea than one massive thread. I think these are fun, so it might be better to do one each week. :cool:

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back