PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 College football season thread

If you guys did, you’d be winning this game handily. Now I need Georgia to squeak out a few more in the coming weeks to walk into the Florida/Georgia game without any urgency.

BTW, if you ever get a chance, you should travel for that. It’s literally the World’s Largest Outdoor ****tail Party. So much grime. It’s great.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=3uCGXZnBEeuwtgWD86qYBQ&q=world’s+largest+outdoor+****tail+party&oq=world’s+largest+outdoor&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.1.0.0j0i22i30l4j0i22i10i30j0i22i30l2.1856.6909..7708...0.0..2.481.4543.0j19j0j2j2......0....1.......5..41i131i275j41j41i67j41i160j0i131j46.y2w6Lxlb-MA

Lmao I know all about it. Me and my buddy have a bucket list for games and that’s near the top. But we need to acquire some money first

Lmao I know all about it. Me and my buddy have a bucket list for games and that’s near the top. But we need to acquire some money first
It’s Jacksonville, dude. Buy the tickets ahead of time and save $500. You’ll be good. Go to the Jax Beach bars afterward and Wackos after the beach bars for some lap dances. But, uh, take my advice... don’t argue the bill if the stripper literally sticks your face in her ass while on stage, takes you to the back for a dry tug on what is the equivalent of a snail, and then asks you if you’re on drugs. Bad idea.

Book is clearly not used to someone being able to break on the ball that quickly. Welcome to the southeast, *****.

Book is clearly not used to someone being able to break on the ball that quickly. Welcome to the southeast, *****.

Getting called a simpleton on the ND board because said playcalling has very little to do with this result. They think ND would be winning with better play calling

Getting called a simpleton on the ND board because said playcalling has very little to do with this result. They think ND would be winning with better play calling
LMFAO no they wouldn’t. No athletes and they’re going against an SEC squad. White dorks. And they’re supposed to be educated?

Georgia is just sitting in straight Cover-1, daring ND to throw deep and ND doesn’t have the athletes to beat man-to-man. And that’s on the coaching!? **** outta here. Dweebs. Book literally just held the ball for 9 seconds with a clean pocket and had to run because nobody was open.

OSU just scored. Six point game and then lost the onside... with 3 timeouts left.

Right foot touched before he landed!

If there is a God, please let Georgia choke 24-23.

Yoooooo.

LMFAO no they wouldn’t. No athletes and they’re going against an SEC squad. White dorks. And they’re supposed to be educated?

I know. I’ll be the first to hate on “bad play calling” but at the end the day it comes down to execution. Playcalling doesn’t usually make a big difference

And to think they can win this game..

Like. I. Said. I’m totally prepared for a repeat of 2014 and 2015

HAHAHAHA

Why the **** would you even try play action right there?

Hold your head high. ND had no business being in this game and yet they were.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back