PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 Yahoo Pro football Pickem (spread)

fightingirish595

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Its that time of year again. Your Defending champion (Me) has opened the group back up.

This is a pickem league where you pick the games against the spread.

Name of the group is Patsfans.com. ID is 3461. PW is Brady6. Hopefully that is a double entendre there after this season.

I hope everyone from last year comes back and definitely looking for more participants this year. Please make your entry name the same as your username here. If enough people want to, maybe we can do it for money this year

Its that time of year again. Your Defending champion (Me) has opened the group back up.

This is a pickem league where you pick the games against the spread.

Name of the group is Patsfans.com. ID is 3461. PW is Brady6. Hopefully that is a double entendre there after this season.

I hope everyone from last year comes back and definitely looking for more participants this year. Please make your entry name the same as your username here. If enough people want to, maybe we can do it for money this year

I may be interested.

Thanks, man. Much appreciated.

I mistakenly gave the credit to @Brady6, so I take back all of my praise to him. Screw you, B6, for not starting a pick 'em league of your own. :cool:

By the way, I'm hoping to hit the .400 mark this season. :D

Last edited:
Thanks, man. Much appreciated.

I mistakenly gave the credit to @Brady6, so I take back all of my praise to him. Screw you, B6, for not starting a pick 'em league of your own. :cool:

By the way, I'm hoping to hit the .400 mark this season. :D

That might be good enough for second to last place:p

Do you have a link?

Damn. I should have posted the link. I'll do that later
If there is one

Damn less people than last year. Where is everybody

I set up a Yahoo 'Pro Pick Em' League as well.

Group ID is 32753
Password is AdamSeward

- Make your picks for every NFL game, every week.
- Uses confidence points (ie, 16 points for your most likely winner, 15 for next, etc. down to one point for the team you have the least confidence in).
- All you have to do is pick each game's winner; you're not picking against the spread.
- Free league.
- Everyone's lowest weekly score gets thrown out, so you don't get killed by one horrible week or one missed week.

Hopefully we will have more people join both leagues. If we don't get more people in the non-spread league I may change it from private to public.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back