PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT; 1 PM Games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldogg

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Well, the one thing I hate about us playing on MNF is we wait an extra day for us to take the field. At least we get to watch some other games. Today I am flipping between the NYG/Tampa and the Phi/Jax game.

im using the TVU thingy

I have Bears/ San fran on fox

and Philly/Jax on cbs

the san fran defense doens't even look like it tries.

I have Philly/Jax NY/Tampa too.

Fred Taylor is a pretty underrated player. He is finally staying healthy and it shows.

Last edited:
G-Men/Tampa game looks like it could be low scoring game in the wind. 2 posessions, 2 punts.

One thing I notice about Eli, he does not have the accuracy of his older brother. Maybe its the wind, but there have been a few times where he has had Plax wide open and just missed, throws I think Peyton would make with his eyes closed.

Damon Huard had a good drive end with a drop in the end zone, they settled for the FG. Seattle is doing well with Seneca Wallace at the helm. False Start penalty on LT, make it back to back False starts, now on the TE - Seattle is 1st and 20 and self destructing.

Pass behind Branch on a quick slant. 3rd and 20.

Branch settled in the zone and just fell short of the 1st down. Seattle going on 4th and one - Time Out Seattle. Nobody jumped so I expect a punt.

Yep, Seattle punted. KC ball at the 20.

Taylor ran well the first drive for JAX. Eagles looking bad..plus the punter just got smacked badly.

Bush fumbled and lost it :)

Last edited:
G-Men driving against Tampa. Tiki getting little running room, but Eli is making some good plays.

Green Bay scored first on the Cards - Favre to the TE.

Whoops, KC is starting from the 5, nice job announcers.

Larry Johnson on the draw rumbles for a 1st down.

Wow, PLax with a one handed TD grab over Ronde Barber and made it look easy.

Plaxico Burress should be one of the best WR's in the league, but he makes too many boneheaded fumbles and other mistakes.

Aldogg said:
Wow, PLax with a one handed TD grab over Ronde Barber and made it look easy.

Plaxico Burress should be one of the best WR's in the league, but he makes too many boneheaded fumbles and other mistakes.
Plax has made some big time flashy catches this season. Some were against the Colts.

Aldogg said:

He's as physically gifted as any WR in the league, he just hasn't been able to put it all together to be considered elite.

Seattle strip sacked Huard and recovered inside the 10.

KC is playing strong on D at the moment.

Seattle TD, Wallace to Hacket.

Tampa/NYG back to being a battle of 3 and outs. Nothing exciting since the TD.

Drew-Jones fumbles...Eagles recover...I think a TD drive is coming for the Eagles..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots