PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Opening Times for Lots

PatsGuy

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Someone sent me an email saying the lots for the charger game open at 12:15. That seems a little late. What are other people thinking?

Someone sent me an email saying the lots for the charger game open at 12:15. That seems a little late. What are other people thinking?

Four hours prior to kickoff sounds right for the stadium operated lots, but private ones should be open before that.

Edit: yes, four hours (12:15) for the stadium lots.

Gillette Stadium

Parking lots operated by Gillette Stadium and its affiliates open four (4) hours before kickoff, unless otherwise specified. Parking lots will close within two hours after each game unless otherwise specified. Parking lot re-entry is not allowed. Parking lots are numbered to assist in remembering your location. In addition, each light pole is numbered and corresponds with the parking lot number.

Any questions relative to specific parking concerns should be directed to Gillette Stadium at 508-549-0477 or email [email protected].

The Official time is 4 hours before a game. Lots will vary. Some will open earlier some may open later. It's hit or miss. The reason for the 4 hour limit was that fans were getting"lubed up" as Tom Brady likes to say.

Hey Mark...you sent me a PM about meeting up before the Jets game, and I tried to respond, but couldn't...I don't have enough posts yet to answer a PM. A meet up might work...I have a couple of options, as someone else from another board also suggested meeting up! Sounds awesome though, you guys really have a great set up!!
Keep in touch!

The lots opened up about 11:15 for the Chargers game. I assumed that they were forced to open them as fans were ready to go!

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back