PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

One Month - Priorities Before March 10th (one month)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for misremembering. I recalled that a couple a months ago you had given us possible contracts for Flowers and Brown, with $10M and $5M 2019 caps with AAV's of $16M or so and $10M.
========
If Brown will get a $13M AAV, then I would consider franchising him (if the franchise doesn't go to Gostkowski).
=========
Of course, Belichick could trade for an OT yet again, hoping that Wynn will be the starter.

I do not recall ever saying that about Brown. I said on January 15th that I expected Brown's next contract to be large enough to qualify for a 3rd round pick. A 10M APY is on the cusp of being a 4th rounder.

Miguel's mailbag: Possible restructures, handicapping some free-agent scenarios, and a financial focus on Rob Gronkowski's future | Boston Sports Journal

On January 24
Miguel's mailbag 01.24.19: Questions about Julian Edelman, Phillip Dorsett, Trent Brown, Super Bowl experience and more | Boston Sports Journal

I projected Brown to receive a 13M APY deal.

No
I apologize for misremembering. I recalled that a couple a months ago you had given us possible contracts for Flowers and Brown, with $10M and $5M 2019 caps with AAV's of $16M or so and $10M.
========
If Brown will get a $13M AAV, then I would consider franchising him (if the franchise doesn't go to Gostkowski).
=========
Of course, Belichick could trade for an OT yet again, hoping that Wynn will be the starter.

No worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye