PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to Miami!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be there in person! Can't wait! Lots of Dolphins season ticket holders are selling their tickets for under face value.

It won't rain the whole game. That never happens this time of year down here. Just quick in-and-out thunderstorms
How can I score one? Should I go to the tailgate?

How can I score one? Should I go to the tailgate?
I got my tix at stubhub. You have to pay fees, but not too bad. Ticketmaster & seatgeek prices are similar. I was looking at all 3.

I got a lower level aisle seat, 20 yard line, 23 rows up, for $130 + $45 in stubhub / reseller fees. Other tickets in the same area were higher, so maybe I got lucky. Then $30 to park

It's insane. We should win even with our struggles in Miami. But being favored by 19 against that team, in that stadium, with the crazy Fitzmagic man and our former coach? That's asking a lot. To me, a fair amount would be -13.5 for New England.

SQUISH THE FISH

Don't forget 'Squishing the fish'

There was another time when Miami kept on beating us in Miami. We beat them and went to the Super Bowl to face one of the best teams of all time.

I hear it has been mild to cool in New England. No such thing as 'cool' in Florida in September. around 90 degrees, humid to very humid, a T storm still remains possible on almost any given day.
I don't want to 'rain' on the 16-0 parade but the Patriots aren't likely to sweat and breath heavy anywhere near this much again this season. yes, I'd be surprised to see a loss but the sucky @Miami history along with the September weather can be one MoFo of an equalizer.

Repeat after me

The patriots are a passing team that often has top 5 running stats.

And yes, we often need a running game in the second half or from passing sets.

If the Patriots get up three scores, I expect to see a run-heavy game plan with little or no hurry-up offense. The heat and humidity is part of that, and I do not expect Belichick to see any value in running up the score on Flores.

Personally I will go with Lombardi over whatever anyone here has to say when it comes to stuff like that. The Pats rarely do that, that much we know.

Malcolm Butler says hi.

Weather forecast looks very Miamiish... about 90 degrees with a dew point of 76.. these guys are gonna melt, I suspect in a bowl it will be magnified.

NBC 6 South Florida Weather

Lingering question I’ve been thinking about, though I don’t see any other information about it.

Will Antonio Brown play against the Dolphins? And how does everyone feel about the signing and the lawsuit?

I hear it has been mild to cool in New England. No such thing as 'cool' in Florida in September. around 90 degrees, humid to very humid, a T storm still remains possible on almost any given day.
I don't want to 'rain' on the 16-0 parade but the Patriots aren't likely to sweat and breath heavy anywhere near this much again this season. yes, I'd be surprised to see a loss but the sucky @Miami history along with the September weather can be one MoFo of an equalizer.
It's better than the last few years going down in the December Miami heat when its below freezing in NE.

Will Antonio Brown play against the Dolphins? And how does everyone feel about the signing and the lawsuit?
All I want to talk about is the Malcolm Butler SB benching and the Bob Kraft case, and somehow you keep turning this back into the Antonio Brown show.

I got my tix at stubhub. You have to pay fees, but not too bad. Ticketmaster & seatgeek prices are similar. I was looking at all 3.

I got a lower level aisle seat, 20 yard line, 23 rows up, for $130 + $45 in stubhub / reseller fees. Other tickets in the same area were higher, so maybe I got lucky. Then $30 to park
Thanks brethren. I may see if anyone if scalping because I can walk to the stadium.

Last edited:
All I want to talk about is the Malcolm Butler SB benching and the Bob Kraft case, and somehow you keep turning this back into the Antonio Brown show.

My sincere apologies. I need to better prioritize. AB’ing every thread is important, but not if it hinders more discourse about Butler and the Jupiter PD. I was also refreshed to see a Mario Manningham catch thread.

Thanks brethren. I may see if anyone id's scalping because I can walk to the stadium.

Oh...so that means one of your Patriot brothers can park at your house?:D

It's insane. We should win even with our struggles in Miami. But being favored by 19 against that team, in that stadium, with the crazy Fitzmagic man and our former coach? That's asking a lot. To me, a fair amount would be -13.5 for New England.
Seems you need to lay the points and bet the Dolphins

Have you seen Miami's depth chart? I think the Patriots' practice squad could cover a -13.5 spread against this team.

Malcolm Butler says hi.

Butler was active (even played a snap on ST) and everyone (including the PS) travelled to the SB.

We were talking about healthy, inactive starters during away games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes