PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OLine's 2-4 Record Crappiness Stabilized, 7 wins in a row now

Must admit I am getting a bit concerned with this OLine between performance , injury , Covid and who are back ups etc.....we are seeing changes at DB and LB but nothing at OLine ?.....fingers crossed for the next few games.

Ok Youngstown State. Again missing the forrest through the trees.

Not missing anything. You spread misinformation here and keep repeating as if it’s fact. Youngstown State is not D3. You are wrong, so stop repeating it.
If your arguments had an basis you wouldn’t have to make things up to embellish them.
In any event, we agree on one thing, what you repeated numerous times, was wrong.

Last edited:
Must admit I am getting a bit concerned with this OLine between performance , injury , Covid and who are back ups etc.....we are seeing changes at DB and LB but nothing at OLine ?.....fingers crossed for the next few games.

Where is the OLine continuity. 4 starters are out

How is YSU a D3 program?

We can argue whether Youngstown sucks as a program for future NFL coaches or not. Or we can look at the obviously terrible Patriot OLine and realize we need a change asap on the coaching staff.

Please continue with your insightful analysis. I love it. It's fun seeing a 5 year old (or 80 year old) learn how to type

How’s this for insightful analysis JOSH MACDANIELS SSSSSSSUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKSSSSSSS X 800,000,000,?

Looking ahead..........
"With the Patriots 1st round pick in the 2022 draft, the team chooses offensive tackle _____________."

It's close call.....Starting caliber OT vs starting caliber DB

My 2 cents: Get Mac quality/long term protection at a plug and play position vs drafting more of a crap shoot position=DB (at least for NE)
------------------------------------------
Hopefully we won't be saying "At least Trent Brown gave us one good series this year" when week 18 is in the rear view mirror
Are you saying the secondary is as poor as the Offensive Line? The secondary is fine. The Pats have the 6th best defense in the NFL. It's the offense that has to improve, score 21+ ppg, stop turning the ball over, and give the running backs some daylight occasionally to keep opposing front seven honest.

Has anyone found out if the -1 rushing yards was the worst in Patriots history? I would bet it is

Has anyone found out if the -1 rushing yards was the worst in Patriots history? I would bet it is

It definitely was because in the last 50 years only the 2021 mcD offense and a couple of the worst Detroit Lions teams ever, did this.

Speaking of needed roster moves, could someone point me in the direction that tracks all roster moves/active roster? Feel like it’s usually stickied, but not seeing it.

Geez, I see a thread title calling for a new OL lineup, and now we get one and the thread is full of panic. Why? You‘re getting what you asked for….

can't wait for Bill the GM to trade a third rounder for some JAG interior offensive lineman from from one of Bill's preferred trading partners

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back