PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Wildcard other games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broadcast going out of their way to show all the penalties that could possibly be called against the Saints but aren’t.

Bold move Cotton.

What the hell is wrong with me that I began to believe the Vikings had a shot to win this game? Thankfully, I remembered that they have Kirk Cousins. I’m looking forward to a back breaking INT that his happy feet will eventually result in.

I don't get the SF love. A Jimmy G Superbowl win would further validate how the Patriots screwed up his situation and could have extended the Dynasty for years to come. Additionally, I don't want a third team to have six Lombardi's.

F the 49ers. I’ve never liked them and refuse to root for them.

Broadcast going out of their way to show all the penalties that could possibly be called against the Saints but aren’t.

Bold move Cotton.
The fix is in for the Saints now?

Making the defense play 11 v 11 is the new wave.
I wish the pats had figured that out late in the year

what a play by Taysom Hill !

I don't get the SF love. A Jimmy G Superbowl win would further validate how the Patriots screwed up his situation and could have extended the Dynasty for years to come. Additionally, I don't want a third team to have six Lombardi's.

The 49ers are more tolerable than the Packers, Chiefs, or Ravens of all the top teams remaining...

The fix is in for the Saints now?

No, it’s all ticky tacky shyt that could be called every play.

They’re just pushing the narrative “see how much the Saints got away with” for when they bend them over later in the game.

The Saints may have just found their future QB in Taysom Hill...

What a bomb to Harris.

Think about how much fun BB would have with a player like Hill. He loves that versatility.

Not really. The Pats won 2 SuperBowls with Jimmy on the bench, and a 3rd one without him. There's no way he would've came back from 28-3, no way he would've pulled off what Brady did against Kansas City in the AFCCG -- and no reasonable way for them to have paid Jimmy a chunk of our cap space to sit on the bench and wait it out.

Also, it should (but won't -- because there's tons of idiots out there) end discussion about "system QBs" with Garoppolo looking just as good on another team as he did here.

Who was that rookie Saints WR?

Think about how much fun BB would have with a player like Hill. He loves that versatility.

True, but we still need players like Harris who can get the separation !

No, it’s all ticky tacky shyt that could be called every play.

They’re just pushing the narrative “see how much the Saints got away with” for when they bend them over later in the game.
Yeah, it’s a stunt. I was just messing with ya.

Who was that rookie Saints WR?
Not sure but he was somehow able to get open. Not sure what this sorcery is that the Saints are employing.

Saints are fun to watch with Taysom Hill. That was a ridiculous throw for a quasi-backup QB. Between him, Thomas and Kamara, I'm jealous of that Saints offense.

Scary thing about Cook, his backup Mattison may even be better than he is.

LMAO, love Cook and Gardner-Johnson talking **** to one another. UF/FSU rivalry is alive and well.

This is the first time in a long time where I've watched playoff football and don't really give a damn what happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes