Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Am I the only one who like BvS
I liked the Director’s Cut version. It pieced a lot of stuff together more than the original. It would have been much better had the role of Lex Luthor (my personal favorite villain of any story ever) and Batman/Bruce Wayne been recast. Eisenberg is not Luthor. Luthor isn’t a hunched-over wimp with a high pitched voice. And he’s not a muttering psychopath. He’s a sociopath. Only those really close to him know how psychotic he is. The rest of the world thinks he’s a businessman and a philanthropist.

Pape

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
It would have been much better had the role of Lex Luthor (my personal favorite villain of any story ever) and Batman/Bruce Wayne been recast. Eisenberg is not Luthor. Luthor isn’t a hunched-over wimp with a high pitched voice. And he’s not a muttering psychopath.

I didn't mind batfleck ... so many different versions at this point, i stopped caring about who plays batman anymore...

But yes completely agree on Lex Luthor. That performance stripped Luthor of his essence. Lex is a power player not a whiny tech bro... that was unforgiveable ... compare that to what Vincent D'Onofrio brought to the King Pin on Daredevil ... makes you shake your head for what could have been...

Boomer B

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
The Batman trailer looked awesome. Only thing I’m not to keen on is the look of Bruce Wayne. Wayne is supposed to be a clean cut billionaire playboy which is his real mask. In this trailer he had a boy band singer haircut.