PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Steelers/Colts Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest i always thought after the chargers won at home against the colts, i didnt think the home field adv mattered much for the colts.

Dungy shares some of the blame also. He couldn't win it in TB and then the year after he leaves Gruden got them there and won it.

It's a team full of chokers, Dungy, Manning, and Vandershank.

What a real disgrace to have officiating done so poorly on the whole. I can never remember so many wrong calls, something needs to be done, we are talking routine calls here such as what is pass interference and what is not along with somple posession of a football after an interception. Not to mention how a no call can be made when an offense said to have not moved and then the defense makes contact.

It is just a black eye in my opinion.

classy dungy protecting manning on the 4th and 2 call.says he ways always going to go for it.

fgssand said:
What a real disgrace to have officiating done so poorly on the whole. I can never remember so many wrong calls, something needs to be done, we are talking routine calls here such as what is pass interference and what is not along with somple posession of a football after an interception. Not to mention how a no call can be made when an offense said to have not moved and then the defense makes contact.

It is just a black eye in my opinion.

I agree, and one of those black eyes with purple and green in it. Ug-freaking-ly officiating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes