PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Steelers/Colts Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Over. Manning goes home again...

That look on Vanderjerk's face is priceless!

VANDERJERK!! hahahahahahahaha. The most irrelevant player in the NFL (next to any of the Jets players of course)

Of course, now we all have to cry because we could've had the championship game at home.

Or we could've played the Colts in the divisional round and had them choke again.

This conference championship game isn't at home, maybe Cowher will finally win one.

Good game by the Steelers. I have a lot of respect for them now. 9 point underdogs and they pull this out. Boy were most of the talking heads wrong this weekend. First most of them picked us, and the the whole world picked the Colts. Oh, and FU Michael Irvin. "Nobody can beat this team", go back to your crack pipe moron.

Willie55 said:
I am a happy person now.
Same here, Willie!!!!! I can't wait to hear yet another group of Colt apologists making their yearly excuses!!!!!! If we don't go, at least they won't be going!!!!!!

yes steelers through

and manning is still choker supremo and vanderjagt can join him now
:bricks:

wow from an UNDEFEATED season to a DEFEATED season...ROFL

scott99 said:
Good game by the Steelers. I have a lot of respect for them now. 9 point underdogs and they pull this out. Boy were most of the talking heads wrong this weekend. First most of them picked us, and the the whole world picked the Colts. Oh, and FU Michael Irvin. "Nobody can beat this team", go back to your crack pipe moron.
Seriously, when is Michael Irvin right???? That dude is a tool and, once again, he has his head in his butt!!!!!

Wow, I am still sitting here laughing. Couldn't have happened to a finer batch of players.

Oh man, I wonder if Peyton is gonna go punch Vandy. Somebody has to get that "Idiot kicker" clip frrom the pro bowl a few years back here ASAP.

AttN Ryan

Sorry, Ryan, I cannot imagine how bad you must feel.

Without pointing to any specifics, I think most will agree that this is probably the worst weekend of officiating in football ever. There should be some major changes made before next week.

brilliant

if they couldnt do it with all the referees rooting for them and giving them all the decisions they never will

Thanks Boomer for getting it right...the officiating WAS atrocious.

...but you can expect a call from the NFL about saying it.

What a game...arrogant, entitled Colts are out of the playoffs, we can blame their arrogant kicker for it, and Dungy has been exposed as the eunich he is.

Laces out, Dan!

STFarmy said:
Without pointing to any specifics, I think most will agree that this is probably the worst weekend of officiating in football ever. There should be some major changes made before next week.

The officiating was SO bad that it honestly raises doubt about the integrity of the NFL.

STFarmy said:

The change will have to come from Tags himself and stop telling the refs who should win the game.

What a game by Farrior, 10 tackles and 2.5 sacks. I guess the Jets should have kept him. Man I loved this. Indy proved what we have been saying all season, the Colts aren't going to go down as one of the greatest teams ever. 15 fourth quarter points made the game closer than it should have been. I think Indy's window of opportunity is closing fast, Manning 31, Harrison 34, this seemed to be their last big chance at it. Depending on the schedule next year, and any unforseen injuries, this may have been their last chance where everything was lined up for them. Homefield throughout and they blew it. Typical Indy choke.

Aldogg said:
Wow, I am still sitting here laughing. Couldn't have happened to a finer batch of players.

Oh man, I wonder if Peyton is gonna go punch Vandy. Somebody has to get that "Idiot kicker" clip frrom the pro bowl a few years back here ASAP.

Or, maybe some irreparable damage between Dungy and Manning on the punt, 'no I don't want to' call?

Edit, hmmm, Dungy just said he, Dungy, told them to go for it. I wonder, saving face little white lie there?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye