PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official statement from NFL on Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
The NFL has just released an official statement on Rodney Harrison from a spokesperson:Rodney Harrison of the New England Patriots has been suspended without pay for the team’s first four regular-season games of 2007 for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.Harrison’s suspension begins immediately. He is eligible to return to the Patriots’ [...]

More...

Thanks for stating the obvious...

Can you give Chris a break here? He's just reporting what's happened.

Thanks Christopher

Last edited:
Thanks for stating the obvious...

Had you read the statement from the league somewhere else? I hadn't. I might not have been Shakespeare, but it was news.

Can you give Chris a break here? He's just reporting what's happened.
Not sure, but I think he meant that the NFL was stating the obvious, not Chris posting the news :)

I had complete interest in reading the NFL's official statement on the situation so the "stating the obvious" comment makes no sense, no matter whom it's directed toward.

THANKS, CHRIS. THIS WAS APPRECIATED BY EVERYONE. (Pretty much.)

Yep, it is VERY important to get the source statement out there, as well as the usually hyperbolic reports and mis-reports. THANKS CHRIS!

(In a bizarre newsmorning, I have read so much fiction dressed up as quotes, I have a newfound appreciation with simple accuracy today.)

PFnV

Thanks guys. Just my two cents--I think that even if it appears to be something obvious, a statement from the NFL on something like that is newsworthy enough for this site......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes