PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** Official "Season's over, time to clean house" hirings/firings thread ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be McDaniels’s last hurrah as a coach. Frankly some of his playcalling has been suspect at times. I thought he did a good job in the buffalo game but it seems like the offense is just so predictable even with lousy talent at wr.

This could be McDaniels’s last hurrah as a coach. Frankly some of his playcalling has been suspect at times. I thought he did a good job in the buffalo game but it seems like the offense is just so predictable even with lousy talent at wr.
McDaniels has designed an effective offense most years here. You cannot run gadget plays every down - and we run our share. For an offense to work week in and week out, your bread and butter plays have to work. You are not fooling the other team in the NFL on most downs. You think Tennessee is fooling people by running Henry - they just make it work. Just like the Pats generally do in years past.

Great
Let’s hope he doesn’t get any job and Id rather Carolina for him than Cleveland.

For his own sake I'd rather he go to Carolina than Cleveland if those are the options.

One bon mot dropped by Michael Lombardi on his podcast a few weeks ago: "Josh McDaniel is always ready to leave New England in December, but come January that's not always the case." or something like that.

?????

It's slang that's been around for a long time.

Urban Dictionary: pimping

rofl.gif

Someone might want to let him know the above. He is, of course, welcome to keep me on ignore, but his knowing might help avoid future misunderstandings.

Of course someone like you who will ignore for the silliest of reasons is aghast when someone does the same to you.

JG is officially out

I'm not seeing that. The closest I'm seeing is this:

Source: #Cowboys Jerry Jones and Stephen Jones have moved slowly and with “abundance of care and respect” for Jason Garrett. That phase expected to conclude soon with Garrett not part of organization. Next phase to involve candidate interviews will begin quickly thereafter.

They must absolutely love JG for having stuck w him so long...

You’re talking about the same owner and coach/GM who traded Drew Bledsoe less than a year after giving him a huge extension. If BOTH the coach and the owner wanted to keep JG and release or trade Brady, it would have happened extension or no extension.
Yet neither wanted to because both are sane.

Last edited:
Wonder if Garrett will be the Browns' newest HC?:rolleyes:

What is going on down there in Dallas ? Its like a trial.

Day # 5. Would Jason Garrett take the stand.

Ok, thanks. That's not official, though. That's just a source making a claim. I'm not saying it's wrong. I was just looking for the official part.
If Ed Werder shaved his moustache, he’d be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes