PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Saturday 1/4/2014 Wild Card games thread

Luck has plenty of time. By the way, where did they find this laconic play-by-play guy? He is putting me to sleep

No lead is safe in Indy, where they have control over the heat and humidity, and the ability to electronically enhance the crowd noise. Been there, done that.

So if the Chiefs win, and the Bengals win, who do we play?

Bengals, right?

wow...24 to 7 !! Oh my, KC offense looks formidable. Not sure if I want to face them or not. Andy Reid has playoff winning experience !

He also has playoff losing experience, lots of it. Belichick was one of the culprits. We'll see, let's not read too much into this one performance.

So if the Chiefs win, and the Bengals win, who do we play?

I hope the Bengals

If bengals win, we automatically face them. I just hope the pats are focused next week. Can't sleep on any of these teams.

Yep, especially with dalton. KC might scare me a little now. But we have another half of football left.

Almost three quarters. Luck is capable of big comebacks, but the Indy defense didn't show up today.

Hilton down now.

If bengals win, we automatically face them. I just hope the pats are focused next week. Can't sleep on any of these teams.

cincy already beat the pats....you can bet if they play them again...they won't sleep on them at all

Ok that's good. I wouldn't want to play KC yet. I think we can beat the Bengals at home. And then KC can go beat Denver. Then we beat KC at home. :singing:

cincy will be coming here...but lets see how dalton handles the rain/snow

Not tomorrow though. When was the last time a warm weather team won a postseason game in the snow? That's my point -- I think it's very likely the Bengals beat the Chargers and wind up coming here next week.

wow...24 to 7 !! Oh my, KC offense looks formidable. Not sure if I want to face them or not. Andy Reid has playoff winning experience !

He also has playoff losing experience against Belichick in the playoffs.:eyebrows:

Luck has plenty of time. By the way, where did they find this laconic play-by-play guy? He is putting me to sleep

He looks like Costas' love child...

Yep, especially with dalton. KC might scare me a little now. But we have another half of football left.

San Diego has no snow game experience and history isn't on their side. We'll see though, you never know.

When has the Pats slept on anyone in the playoffs at least other than the Ravens in the 2009 season?

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back