PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Pats beat the Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early assessment looks like Pats, KC, and Ravens. KC may not have the D to hang and Ravens probably don't have the O.

So Michaels wants to throw shade about taking the Timeout.

How about this - if the Steelers don't want us to take timeouts lineup to kill the clock. If they're trying to score Bill is going to coach his defense to stop them until the game is over.

So **** off.

Loved the timeout.

There’s a thousand way’s to say F*ck You, and that one was for Tomlin.

The rapist wasn't even bad out there. I'm not certain this Steelers team is playoff bound with such a ho hum roster surrounding the accused sex offender.
They def need another WR to step up. Moncrief had a really rough night, and Washington hasn't really looked good at any point in his young career so far

Don’t like seeing anyone hurt but that was a good win. We sputtered on offense a couple of times and had to resort to fgs, I think AB will really help open our offense up even more, I hate seeing our guys get hit hard by the helping safety, AB should help Limit that.
No team is going to score TD's everytime in the red zone. The Steelers are still pros

Does anyone else get the feeling they're watching a Saturday night live skit watching Bill's interview?

Am I the only one who thinks Ben doesn't really care anymore since he got payed? That was what I saw.

I thought Dorsett or Gunner were on the bubble to make room for AB. Now, I think they're both safe. Maybe DT gets cut. I'd rather cut LaCosse. I'd prefer to see DT as a receiving TE instead. LaCosse isn't much of a blocker anyway. Then re-evaluate when Watson is due to return.

So Michaels wants to throw shade about taking the Timeout.

How about this - if the Steelers don't want us to take timeouts lineup to kill the clock. If they're trying to score Bill is going to coach his defense to stop them until the game is over.

So **** off.

I think Bill is tired of the same thing from the Steelers every time they play, which is add two garbage time TDs that they apparently think they’re entitled to. I always see Steelers fans cite Big Ben’s stats against the Patriots, which are always so misleading. Finally the team gave him the finger and refused to go into a soft shell.

And if Tomlin has any issue with the timeout, why is he focusing on the clock and trying to score to begin with? Whatever his answer is, Belichick’s can be the same thing.

lol

Attachments

• big ben.jpg
    big ben.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 18
I am so starting to dislike Curran. BB clearly stated that he was not going to dicuss AB. Douchebag kept asking.

I thought Dorsett or Gunner were on the bubble to make room for AB. Now, I think they're both safe. Maybe DT gets cut. I'd rather cut LaCosse. I'd prefer to see DT as a receiving TE instead. LaCosse isn't much of a blocker anyway. Then re-evaluate when Watson is due to return.

Theyre going to re-evaluate anyways because Hendricks comes off suspension tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if Obi is let go.

About as flawless a victory as you can get. Just hope Cannon is okay.

If there's anything that didn't look good, kind of bummed Sony had a rough game as I have really high hopes for him this season. Hopefully the run game gets going next week.

I have no clue if we just steamrolled a good team or an abysmal team. But thank God we're getting reinforcements for the Dolphins.

No team is going to score TD's everytime in the red zone. The Steelers are still pros

Of course not, but our wrs didn’t get open on those 3rd downs. With AB in we will have more single coverages and our chances of continuing a drive increase.

About as flawless a victory as you can get. Just hope Cannon is okay.

If there's anything that didn't look good, kind of bummed Sony had a rough game as I have really high hopes for him this season. Hopefully the run game gets going next week.

with as much as they used Sony in the passing game in TC, I was hoping we'd see him out there with White more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots