PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Pats beat Jete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't impressed with JC Jackson. This was now the second week in a row he got toasted, this time for 2 TD's.

But, I'm disappointed in general with the secondary

Wasn't impressed with JC Jackson. This was now the second week in a row he got toasted, this time for 2 TD's.

But, I'm disappointed in general with the secondary

life in the secondary is very unforgiving.

Jackson gambles on a lot of plays and while he gets his 1 interception per game, the downside is if he guesses wrong, he gives up a touchdown or two per game.

Really enjoyed the national anthem the way they did it this game.

So you care more about a season with no fans, a league high in opt outs, hurt players and a really depleted roster, versus having a consensus (with plenty of tape and high level title games) stud QB waiting to be drafted by the NE Patriots?

Put it this way. Cam Newton or TL? Jimmy G or TL? Insert QB that is realistic name here vs TL?

That what I thought. And because of Bills hubris, not only will they not get TL, a division rival will get the best QB they have had since Namath. In your division. In a year you had a big say in if that was to happen or not.
Okay, let's fire Bill.

Let's follow your plan and see how truly bad its going to get, jeesh.. Some of the people here need to get a grip.. "Fire Bill"?.. That's crazy talk

Which is why if I were Kraft I'd think about firing him. I thought Bill was smarter than that. I thought his hatred for the Jets would have been an overriding mentality.

I honestly don't think Bill plans on being here much longer than this year or maybe the next. Again, by losing out the rest of the season would have assured the Jets don't get TL. Maybe the Pats don't either, but the Jets wouldn't. It was an easy calculation, yet one that he failed miserably. And I mean miserably.
Bill is not going anywhere unless he wants to plain and simple. He didnt forget how to coach in 1 year. Yeah, maybe we'll hire someone like Adam Gase. Please stop this nonsense.

Bill is not going anywhere unless he wants to plain and simple. He didnt forget how to coach in 1 year. Yeah, maybe we'll hire someone like Adam Gase. Please stop this nonsense.

would bb consider stealing Steve sarkessean, the Alabama oc, this offseason.

steve has done an amazing job with Mac Jones and the Alabama offense this past year.

and truth be told, I can not figure out what frisch does for us. If his goal was to coach Newton and stidham to become turnover machines, then he has succeeded!

Okay, let's fire Bill.

Let's follow your plan and see how truly bad its going to get, jeesh.. Some of the people here need to get a grip.. "Fire Bill"?.. That's crazy talk
Not fire Bill...Just bring someone from Outside the building to oversee All draft operations, including making the picks & conducting trades of picks...

Bill can therefore spend more time that weekend with his dog & surgically-enhanced squeeze, and Little Nicky Caesar can fetch the coffee and drive players to/from the airport...

Not fire Bill...Just bring someone from Outside the building to oversee All draft operations, including making the picks & conducting trades of picks...

Bill can therefore spend more time that weekend with his dog & surgically-enhanced squeeze, and Little Nicky Caesar can fetch the coffee and drive players to/from the airport...
Oh Captain....you literally just made everyone in my lunchroom stare at me because you made me laugh so loud...you are the best!!

Man, if only Brady had Meyers last year... Oh wait, he did! And I for one was crying about the lack of use buried behind Dorsett & Harry.
BTW - if they don't put Harry at TE/HB they're officially done. Not because he'll be great, but because he's not a WR, and they need some production out of that position to even compete against anyone above 0-9. The mismanagement at TE & LB this year has been the single greatest failure of a HoF coach/gm. They didn't even play Uche this week, with Bentley out. And I'm sick of Brooks, get him out. At least commit to the rebuild and give Dugger more time. We better get Guy and Gilmore back this week. I'd like to see Uche spy Lamar all game.

Capitano mio capitano

Let's hire the armchair draft experts from Patsfans then. You in?

Let's hire the armchair draft experts from Patsfans then. You in?

I laugh but we do have a few good ones here.

I'd be game to see what they'd come up with. I'll call Bill in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes