PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Pats beat Jete

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe any of you clowns seriously think BB would actually tank a season.
It's not in his DNA.

Getting the first overall pick is not going to happen, so get over it.

They just won a game on a last second field goal and some of you jagoffs are pissed?
I figured things might get a little weird if we actually have a losing season AFTER 20 YEARS, but some people around here have gone full ******.

Tank for Trevor.
Fire Bill.
WTF.
You are in complete denial if you don't see him sitting Gilmore, Guy, all of our TEs as a tank job. Bill told you he did nothing to improve this roster because he had no money. This is a season to see what we have in the young guys and improve draft position.

You are in complete denial if you don't see him sitting Gilmore, Guy, all of our TEs as a tank job. Bill told you he did nothing to improve this roster because he had no money. This is a season to see what we have in the young guys and improve draft position.

Then play our rookie tight ends. Izzo is a total waste of time. Izzo isn't the future. McDaniels always does this crap, never valued Graham or Watson in the passing game. Had almost zero TE production in St Louis and Denver. The game plan shunning TEs is all McDaniels

On defense I'm sorry but 11 snaps and 9 snaps for Calhoun and Brooks is still too much. These players do not belong playing any nfl snaps. They are terrible.
Yeah any snaps that Bill & Thanksdad Stevie even consider giving to the putrid, less-than-useless Terry Brooks should be given to either SloJuan,
Uncle Dugg if healthy (and knowing Bill's collection of Charmin-soft, over-drafted crap it's never a given) or my man Cody Davis...

Fire Bill and the Pats won’t make the playoffs again for at least the rest of the decade. McDaniels is not an NFL head coach.
You're right he isn't; and that's why the Early Bird must hire somebody from Outside the building to clean up Bill's mess.

Yeah any snaps that Bill & Thanksdad Stevie even consider giving to the putrid, less-than-useless Terry Brooks should be given to either SloJuan,
Uncle Dugg if healthy (and knowing Bill's collection of Charmin-soft, over-drafted crap it's never a given) or my man Cody Davis...

Brooks is the new Richards. He's always chasing some guy who blew past him. Looks like he's 150 pounds. Can't stop anyone. Can't cover anyone. Something is broken in the scheme to even consider a guy like Brooks. Yes JoeJuan or Dugger should both play before Brooks, always.

He ordered them to get injured?

You're right he isn't; and that's why the Early Bird must hire somebody from Outside the building to clean up Bill's mess.
Clean up the mess that is the greatest dynasty in the history of the sport?
Who could do better than the best ever?

I can't believe any of you clowns seriously think BB would actually tank a season.
It's not in his DNA.

Getting the first overall pick is not going to happen, so get over it.

They just won a game on a last second field goal and some of you jagoffs are pissed?
I figured things might get a little weird if we actually have a losing season AFTER 20 YEARS, but some people around here have gone full ******.

Tank for Trevor.
Fire Bill.
WTF.
There are a lot of losers who feel better about themselves by funding glory in losing. That’s all the tanking talk is about.

Clean up the mess that is the greatest dynasty in the history of the sport?
Who could do better than the best ever?
The "best ever" & his collection of Division III sycophants created this mess, so...

My biggest worry is if the Jets do land Trevor, our division will have Josh Allen, Tua and Trevor. The Patriots will have to find their own gem to be competitive ! That's why the Jets winning a couple of games is not a bad thing !

The "best ever" & his collection of Division III sycophants created this mess, so...
“This mess” is the greatest dynasty ever.
Lets go back to 1999. The patriots hired bill belichick. Do you disagree that is the best hire in the history of the NFL? Are you honestly telling me you wish they hired someone else? Because of one season that we started 3-5? Really?

But it would have helped prevent the Jets from getting him which is just as important. The Jags have one win.

actually if we had gone 2 and 14 our chances would have been pretty good to get Lawrence or fields. Since we okay the Jets a second time and the chargers.

then all we needed was for the three nfc East teams who play each other and Philly again to win one each.

the wild cards were Houston and Jacksonville.

but it is all moot anyways since we won.

I wonder how many people who mocked the Colts for "tanking" are now openly waving the pom poms for the Patriots to do the same thing.:evil:

I wonder how many people who mocked the Colts for "tanking" are now openly waving the pom poms for the Patriots to do the same thing.:evil:

At the end of the day, the colts organization got a lot of wins by “puking for Peyton” and then the “suck for luck” campaign.

I’m sure that they more than offset the losses from those two bad seasons by drafting those guys.

I only wish bb had thought through this season like the colts did.

At the end of the day, the colts organization got a lot of wins by “puking for Peyton” and then the “suck for luck” campaign.

I’m sure that they more than offset the losses from those two bad seasons by drafting those guys.

The Colts fired their GM and coach after that debacle. Doesn't sound to me like a similar finish would bode well for Bill in either job role.

If we suck now imagine what happens if Bill was let go. The Patsies are back baby!

Indy didn't win until they were placed in an all expansion team division. That's why they ended up with oodles and oodles of one and dones, many times with the #1 seed. They couldn't beat the Steelers and the only time they beat the Pats was in 2006 with the help of the refs. If they met any other team in the SB but one led by HC Lovie Smith and QB Rex Grossman they probably would have gagged up that one too.

Andrew Luck never beat BB. So much for that genius move.

My biggest worry is if the Jets do land Trevor, our division will have Josh Allen, Tua and Trevor. The Patriots will have to find their own gem to be competitive ! That's why the Jets winning a couple of games is not a bad thing !

The only time I'll worry about the Jete is if Woody sells the team. Otherwise they'll continue to suck

Hall was a good UDFA signing last year as an Outside, run-&-chase, coverage LB...Not as an Inside, Guard-stacking, short-yardage LB...
That should be Jennings' job now, with Hall & Uche at OLB...And for feck's sake Bill, do not give any more coverage responsibilities to
Shilique Calhoun please!
Funny thing is, Calhoun is better in coverage than Bentley and actually did a good job spying Mahomes in that game against KC.

As for Hall, he basically proves that the Bentleys of the world need to go. You plug a speedy, coverage LB in for his first ever game, and he’s exponentially better in coverage than Bentley, but we also didn’t suffer dropoff in run defense.

Stop drafting archaic, 1990s LBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing