PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Patriots at NY Giants Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a day where Peyton Manning got benched and Aaron Rodgers failed, again, to bring his team back to victory, TFB got it done while losing yet another crucial cog in the machine.

This is a good day for the Brady legacy file.

fantastic outcome!!

Lol Giants fans crying it was a touchdown. Have they not been watching the NFL the last 50 years?

Oh, but they say nothing about the one that was yanked from the Pats...the one that would have put the game away.

And did anyone else notice how the announcers highlighted the NYG injuries when they were down towards the end? Yeah, tell us all about the NYG injuries...

We got lucky but I will take lucky against this team.

Shoot I know we all over react in this game day thread. I'm just glad to have you fine people to be bi-polar with :D

Hate to bring up analogies, but reminds me of 2007 game against the Ravens. They had us beat, but we got lucky enough at the end. I hate loosing, but barely winning is a good thing to keep the team humble and hungry. Game felt the same way.

Wish I had the time to go through the thread and collect all posts that were bashing Brady throughout the second quarter. Apart from the INT he performed pretty well behind an OL that barely deserves its name and hopefully wont have to play against the Bills and Broncos.

Hate to bring up analogies, but reminds me of 2007 game against the Ravens. They had us beat, but we got lucky enough at the end. I hate loosing, but barely winning is a good thing to keep the team humble and hungry. Game felt the same way.
Great analogy, this is exactly like that Ravens win

All the blatantly obvious unquestionable "that's a catch" catches that have been overturned the past 5 years or so since the rule clarification was issued and they want to argue that?

YES, I am quoting myself, all of those who said it was over at halftime, don't BS me with "well the game thread is all about over reacting, etc, etc"...YES, I said I was hitting X to close this window but f that, time for some people to eat some

humblepie-e1288647520854.png
I agree. And say in every game thread.; Its an emotional thing. I replaced my time, going out to the sports bar with my buddies, to hanging around the game thread. I don't understand the people who get insulted by spur of the moment, impulse comments. I scream at my TV and I say some stupid things in the game thread. It's a "Game thread"

Like I posted when the Pats were down 20-10, I like our chances. :D

And I remember responding the same way when you made this post. Cheers! :cool:

Amen! I look forward to everybodies excuses :D

Wish I had the time to go through the thread and collect all posts that were bashing Brady throughout the second quarter. Apart from the INT he performed pretty well behind an OL that barely deserves its name and hopefully wont have to play against the Bills and Broncos.
He played bad! I get it O line issues losing your best receiver, but you don't commit a INT in the endzone, fumble the ball twice, and almost ending it with a lucky INT drop in the end. He was vintage after that and for that he gets a pass, but he had a bad game for TB12 standards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back