PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY: Patriots @ Cardinals Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a turnover from the D at least once this game

Obviously conservative play calling. I would have taken this lead into the half but i think you can try to score here and should not be afraid too try.

WHY does the playcalling change and now we're playing so soft??? Go back to the playcalling before throwing down the field. My god.

They tried Bolden on that drive? mmm, interesting.

These suspension rules are so ridiculous. There's no reason for there to be any rule beyond "he can't play".
Welcome to football! Lol

Cannon hurt

the Pats need to spread them out and trust JG will get rid of ball quickly. When they are heavy, AZ is just crowding the box and coming

Oh my gosh. Collinsworth making sense with Deflategate. I cannot believe what I just heard.

It was all about the commissioner's powers. Finally the truth from an announcer in the media. Too bad most of the rest of the world doesn't realize that.

I don't get it we were shredding them going 4-5 wide

Nah, i think ppl are just pointing out that people complain about the pats doing it and yet ignore the fa t that 31 orher teams do too.
Seems to be the Standard Operating Procedure for pretty much any and everything nowadays.

The Patriots

Everyone else..

Need to stop playing a Vanilla scheme on defense.

Not a fan of the play call to have Bolden get two straight touches after not being involved before after a turnover.

Not a great offensive series there.....
There were bound to be a few clunkers. The scripted stuff is running low now. AZ is a good D that would adjust. That turnover was big. That's the kind of thing that can change momentum. We should know that all too well (Denver muff).

The OLine is getting pushed around a bit on the last two drives. Good thing is we're also giving their OLine trouble too.

We need a turnover from the D at least once this game

They will get a turnover at some point. They have been ball hawking all preseason. I think something will happen eventually there for this D.

Not letting jimmy get rattled was the goal there.....getting the ball to start the 2nd half.....time for the d to make a play

I love how enforceable the "can talk with teammates but not about football" rule is.

Is Brady required to wear a wire? His house bugged? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes