PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY: Patriots @ Cardinals Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score

I know it's still a few hours away, but what the heck. I'm ready! So, here is the thread for tonight, guys and gals.

Inactives (that I know of so far):

Solder
Gronkowski
Rowe
Cooper
Harbor
Roberts
Foster (a bit surprising)

Last edited:
Great memories from UoP Stadium.

This is what I hope to see tonight in uniform with Carson Palmer slowly getting up off the turf after a sack.

This is the first time that I have been this calm before a Patriots game in a very long time. It could be because my head is telling me we will not win, however my heart says differently. I am looking to see how JG and the newbies play, but I don't have very high expectations so hence I am calm. Things could of course change just before kick off !!

This is the first time that I have been this calm before a Patriots game in a very long time. It could be because my head is telling me we will not win, however my heart says differently. I am looking to see how JG and the newbies play, but I don't have very high expectations so hence I am calm. Things could of course change just before kick off !!
I think it's more likely that we don't win tonight which has me calm. But I wouldn't rule it out, no way.

At worst what is expected will happen and we drop this one. At best we win and it is a hell of a statement game.

wow, 9.5 underdogs !!! Hopefully the team uses this as 'us against the world' and comes out on fire !!

wow, 9.5 underdogs !!! Hopefully the team uses this as 'us against the world' and comes out on fire !!
Rodney Harrison is not in the team. Lol

Maybe High will rally the team like Harrison and Bru used to do when people were being against the team.

Michael Giardi ‏@MikeGiardi 2m2 minutes ago
Devin McCourty and Logan Ryan are wearing socks with American flags...one sock says "Social" the other "impact"
CsG3V5IUkAAweVe.jpg

This is a belichick game.
To win we need a strong game plan that attacks the cards weaknesses and excellent in game decisions and situational football.
I like our chances however we haven't done well in those type of games recently, meaning the end of last season when we game planned to shoot ourselves in the foot when we were short handed.
I am hoping BB learned from that and will never be afraid of his own offense again.

Pats are playing with house money tonight. If they win, they are in 1st place in the division barring a Dolphins loss. If not, it's OK because Jets and Bills play Thursday night, and one of those teams will be 0-2. I say, enjoy the ride.

I am refusing to look at this game as a loss. AZ has to strap up and play just like our Pats. Unlike our Pats, they don't have the winning pedigree. They were good last year asks will likely be good again this year, but the Pats have been in tons of big games and they know how to win when facing adversity and in hostile environments. I'm unafraid about this game. Even IF the Pats lose, it'll be close and AZ will have to play their absolute best to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back