PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Wildcard Weekend- Titans @ Patriots

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folk straight down the middle!

Gotta punch it in there, hate settling for a FG.

hiiissssss!!!

Screw Michel he can never get a yard.. all you Michel chest puffers

Yo hey man it helps if you watch the game before posting. I get that can be a drag but it would stop you from saying stuff like this.

Michel isn't the problem today, at all.

The run blocking just wasn't there. Last year Michel would have scored on first and goal. Gronk's blocking was just awesome.

QB sneak would have been a better option. this short run game sucks when the D knows they're running.

They all know when and where we are going to run based on where TE lines up....mcdouche is so predictable

Terrible play calling. 1st and goal at the 1 and you go backwards?

What a waste of 4 point drive that was. Goddamn it!

I TOLD YOU TO GET MICHELLE THE **** OUT OF THERE!!!! GOD ****ING DAMNIT!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Every single run he has the oline let people through...Michel couldn’t do anything

Oh Josh... even I read that play... spread them out, try it down their throats or slant over the middle... IMHO

why did Brady not try and throw at least on 2nd down ??

Remember: even if we stop them, we’ll just let the clock run out into halftime.

Do they know the play before the Pats run it? Sure seems that way

I shouldn't be stunned we didn't get 7 there considering how this offense has been all year but, I kinda am still.

Why was Newhouse in? Was he as a TE or is something wrong with Wynn again?

The Oline got blown up don’t see how that’s Sony’s fault

We could have Jim Brown and he would not have gotten into the end zone on those plays.

Pats missed their chance to really step on their throats here. 3 is okay though. D has done well since that first drive. They need to keep it up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back