PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Wildcard Weekend- Titans @ Patriots

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vrabel maybe, maybe could have done that stunt with another minute off the clock.

In the end it was a poor decision not to go for it

This is it guys and girls. One last drive. FG won’t be good enough. He need at least 6 here.
It’s enough if they burn 4 min of clock to do it

If the Pats can’t find a way to score on this drive, they deserve to go to the house.

Vrabel probably knows that our offense isn’t going to do jack sht

C'mon Tom! Show them who you are!!!

Brady isn't the issue its the XFL level of talent he has (beside Edelman ) he has as receivers m

I want to see some Harry motion to fake handoff to him. Sets up nice draw to white or playactipm

If it's day 3rd and 10 from our own 25 with like 4 minutes left. Would anyone be against Brady punting it? We get decent field position if Tennessee goes three and out. Just a suggestion.

Pats have been .500 over the last two months. This is a average-at-best team that happens to have the GOAT QB. I know he has it in him to convert this drive, frankly I think Brady could get this done with almost any set of offensive personal. Just gotta wonder if the rest of the offense can do their jobs.

If we had WR's who can catch, no problem. BUT?...

A drive to keep working boys.

Good start to this drive!!!

There's a Dorsett sighting

Tony stark say "we have a hulk",, Beli says "we have a gronk",, Vrable says "we have a Henry",, Reffs say FALSE START!

Pats have been .500 over the last two months. This is a average-at-best team that happens to have the GOAT QB. I know he has it in him to convert this drive, frankly I think Brady could get this done with almost any set of offensive personal. Just gotta wonder if the rest of the offense can do their jobs.
I’ve never prayed for us to score like I have here just because of what Vrabel just did.

I'm really hoping Sanu does something on this drive.

I don't like Dorset at all.

Good old reliable James White. And to think I thought he was a jag destined to be cut many years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes