PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 17 Dolphins @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH.... Wise held and no flag. F'in Refs

They played such a great game against Buffalo last week...what happened? To0 much pumpkin pie at Christmas this week?

I have never seen a 2nd season half collapse like this.

And **** the Chargers.

This team won't make it past KC or Baltimore anyways..so a bye or now thinking about it...really doesn't matter

I think Bill just always wants his former coaches to win. Beat by Detroit last year. Beat by Texans this year. Probably beat by Miami. It’s odd.

Are the fans there allowed to boo yet? Because this is pathetic.

People can't take a joke, awfully touchy here, like they're melting down because their game day prediction isn't coming true, lmfao.

Now, who is the rat.

Good thing the Pats didn’t attack at the end of the first half!!!

LOSING TO MIAMI!!!!!!!

It's one of those messages that puts your team in position to lose a game. Color me impressed.

Flores is coaching loose w bunch of trick plays and this D has given up 10 so far in a game that’s more a hassle than anything...I don’t blame the D

against an opponent in playoffs it’ll look much different

I want to see life out of our O

I hate to say this but Fitzpatrick is better than Brady and it's not even close today. A bad day for the defense to stink too.

“Everything is fine,” the homer says to himself he scoots forward in his seat and ignores his wife.

Ok, down 7......first play on next drive. Sony up the middle for no gain.....followed by short pass for 3 yards then an incomplete......LETS GO!!!

D is out there playing hard. Not sure what else we can ask for.

Still have not lost confidence in this team. Offense will get a TD here. Still plenty of time

You still have confidence they can eek out a win at home against a 4-11 team? Good to know.

The Patriots look terrible on both sides of the ball against Miami. Not good, heading into the playoffs. Brady is out of synch with his passes and the can't stop the run or pass.Comeon guys, wake up and play Patriots football.

We look terrible and uninspired

Did the defense throw a ball to the Miami snack who ran it into the end zone?

No, they're the ones letting Fitzpatrick walk up and down the field on them.

#1 because of the trash QBs we faced early in the season let’s be honest.
Fitz wasn't comfortable with the system in week 2 but now he is playing with house money and Flo lets him do whatever the heck he wants. He is a decent back up QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots