PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 17 Dolphins @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright D, we really need your help now !

Biggest problem I see on offense is Brady's inability to throw the ball downfield...either because he can't physically do it or because guys aren't getting open.
As shown by his throw to Dorsett

Biggest problem I see on offense is Brady's inability to throw the ball downfield...either because he can't physically do it or because guys aren't getting open.

Both but Brady is the much bigger issue at this point. He is limited in what he can do and is even fairly inaccurate in short and intermediate throws.

Is Sanu unable to identify the distance required to obtain a first down?

Negative, I really wish we had gone after Sanders instead

You guys are all missing the most important part. Who cares what our wide receivers can or cannot do on the field? All that matters is that they don’t use social media that much. Please keep the important things in mind when you ***** about the team.

Dont understand that pass pattern. No shot for a first down

This is just pitiful - This was 3rd and 4, all the time in the world, and we couldn't throw the ball beyond the 35? I'm not believing what I'm seeing.

They’re saving it ALL for the playoffs folks.

Now Rowe can make a tackle

Honest question, do even the most hardcore on here truly believe this offense is capable of winning a Super Bowl?

I mean we can’t even move the ball against the Dolphins...

Hey, let’s blow off the last 1:42 of the first half with 3 time outs...because we get the ball back to start 3rd. Yep, that worked out well.

we get a nice 6 yard run on 1st down, second down is where we should have tried to throw it instead of running again for no gain !

It feels like the pats are waiting for the dolphins to lose. Not a fan of that strategy.

He had a 50 yard pass to Dorsett.

• The Patriots are going to win today.
  • The Patriots are going to get a bye.
  • The Patriots are going to get healthier.
  • The offense is going to get better.

*****ing about how today's game looks is absolutely warranted. But don't throw the future under the bus at the same time.
  • agree
  • agree
  • agree
  • it has to

• agree

Throwing too short with no yac on third downs is becoming increasingly annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes