PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 14 Chiefs @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No excuses there. Had'm backed up on penalties.

What happened to the infamous bend but don’t break?

You can hit the QB if he’s playing the option.

One more time- there's the "unnecessary roughness" rule. This was discussed in the other thread about why we can't just simply take out the QB the second he becomes eligible.

If not for those two defensive pass interference penalties, our team would not be on the score board.
Usually Andy Reid figures us out at halftime and crushes us in the second half. Not happy with our play so far.

Offense needs to score some points here.

Where's Harry??? He stinks...
I wouldn’t say he stinks but I would say he doesn’t understand the offense at all and he’s completely ineffective so far

It's on Brady now, c'mon Tom, all the answers to the test, now u need a td

At that shot of Reid clapping against the play chart before the break, did anybody else want to throw him a fish?

yeah as good as the chiefs are. that was complete garbage defense.

This D gave up two huge plays on this drive...Bill you better get your boys together

KC can get yards at will. If it’s 3rd and 15+ I like their chances. This ones only a three point game but it’s over.

3rd and 19. 2nd and 25. And they score.

As bad a defensive series as we've had all year.

I think the more important facts to pull from all this is that this defense consistently looks like the rest of the pack against teams with offensea that arent ****.

Chiefs 5 deep at quality targets for Mahomes while we are trotting out Huey, Duey, and Louey

Let’s see how the offense mucks this up and gives the Ball back to KC.

KC has too much speed and Mahomes has too much time, can only cover for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes