PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 14 Chiefs @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
I've been looking forward to this game all week. A win today. and it almost guarantees us a top 2 seed in the AFC. Hoping our offense improves today and looking for a big game on the ground against a weak KC rushing defense.
Going for our 22nd consecutive win at home today!!! That's quite impressive!!!! Last year we lost two games in December and then got on a roll, hoping to get on a roll starting today.

Of course, hoping for no injuries.

Go Pats!!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!!!

Doug Kyed
@DougKyed

Patirots inactives: C Ted Karras (knee) DT Byron Cowart (head) TE Ryan Izzo RB Damien Harris CB Joejuan Williams OT Korey Cunningham QB Cody Kessler No surprises.

I wonder how things will look without Karras.

Patirots inactives:

C Ted Karras (knee)
DT Byron Cowart (head)
TE Ryan Izzo
RB Damien Harris
CB Joejuan Williams
OT Korey Cunningham
QB Cody Kessler

No surprises.

Let the jokes begin...

Praying that Ferentz plays well today. How the offense does rests quite a bit on him..

I wonder how things will look without Karras.
I thought Ferentz looked good against Houston. Seemed to communicate more than Karras and was stronger in the run game and in pass blocking. Maybe I was just looking for a silver lining though.

Chiefs equipment arrive yet? What kind of vehicle is it? Can someone take one for the team? :D

3 and outs by the Pats offense will kill their ability to win. Lets pray they have something that will avoid numerous of those. Remember the Texans D wasn’t great but they played man and we saw what happened. You would hope at some point the offense would figure things out.

I thought Ferentz looked good against Houston. Seemed to communicate more than Karras and was stronger in the run game and in pass blocking. Maybe I was just looking for a silver lining though.

Does he have a firmer, less floating snap than Karras? That would give Tom an extra split second, if so.

3 and outs by the Pats offense will kill their ability to win. Lets pray they have something that will avoid numerous of those. Remember the Texans D wasn’t great but they played man and we saw what happened. You would hope at some point the offense would figure things out.
I fear it is more of a personnel issue. So far we have not be able to win matchups. At some point I think we just aren’t good enough. Defend the box and man up on the receivers until the Patriots show they can generate offense. Easy to defend the run when there is no pass offense.

Full compliment on offense (outside of karras)...Brady needs to produce drives...said it earlier in week, if he sucks early and starts 7-20 again, it'll be 14-0 right quick...this game is on Brady. Defense bailed him out of many meh performances this season....it's Brady's turn to take some pressure of the defense

Long for the days of Adam V and Gost

Mike Reiss
@MikeReiss

10m

Patriots kicker Nick Folk has concluded his pre-game warmup. He was short from a long of 53 twice to the closed end. He was wide right on one attempt from 43 to the open end. He finished by just making a long of 48 to the open end. About 48 looks like Folk's long range today.

Ravens likely win today and a pats win tonight means they are up 2 in the division with 3 to play and owning tiebreakers vs Buf

Cole Beasley just embarrassed Baltimore twice in a row

Ravens likely win today and a pats win tonight means they are up 2 in the division with 3 to play and owning tiebreakers vs Buf
I would rather the Bills win. Then the Pats can control their own destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes