PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Dolphins @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Happy New Year to everyone!! Hope you all have a healthy and happy one!!!!

Huge game today. We win two and we're in. We go into this game with a lot of injuries in the secondary. That will be one area to watch closely.. We're going to need to get a good pass rush on Bridgwater. Unleash Uche and Judon!!!!!!

Offensively, let's get Bourne more involved and run it down their throat. Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on!!!

Of course, hoping for no injuries!!!

Go Pats!!!!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!!

running game will be crucial for our team today, keeps the defense of the field and limit turnover.

I picked the pats to win and I kinda wanna change my pick lol. Oh well. Hopefully they find a way to get it done.

It is possible that the Patriots can win. It is also possible that they can lose. I believe this will be determined by which team scores the greater amount of points by the end of the game.

322598855_1880370319028835_5894126153436080605_n.jpg

Lets go boys! Hoping to stay alive (and avoid any more big injuries) first and foremost. But it would be nice to see something from this offense. Never give up hope

2023 is the year of the Goat.

Biggest game of the year (so far) !! Pats win 20-17.

LFG !!!!

Let’s hope they don’t break our heart three weeks in a row. Those losses to the Raiders and Bengals actually hurt.

It is possible that the Patriots can win. It is also possible that they can lose. I believe this will be determined by which team scores the greater amount of points by the end of the game.
Spoken like a true politician :p

I wonder how miami attacks us. They know our strength is pass rush, so do they do a "Matty P" on us and run screens to hill and waddle. And/or maybe jet sweeps, reverses, trick plays??

Playoff football 2-weeks early. Win and you’re [almost] IN.

set my Mac to TT connection Free!

I hope Rham can get to 1000yds, but I expect Harris to be the main back today - assuming his thigh is 100% - just to allow Rham a bit of a break.
But, I'd love to see more of Strong as the change-up. If we can win on 1st down (even with 4+ yards) we have a chance to control the pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes