Pick Results: TEN: 7.3% at NE: 92.7%

Sun
Nov 28th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSYLICIOUS

Pro Bowl Player
Honestly very fortunate to be up going into the half. I'm worried though, the offense looked very shaky since that killer penalty. Need a 'statement drive' to start the 2nd half.

Hammer of Thor

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
so why use the time outs if they are not going to try?
In case Dallas scored the TD, gives them time to try to get points to end the half.

Given the huge confidence building series that actually happened, BB didn’t want to risk losing that momentum when we get the ball coming out of the half.

not saying I agree, just saying the thought process.

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
And now we run out of time with just one run that was stopped?!?!?!?! Why did we just do nothing with a possession with 1:32 left which should have been almost 2 minutes? We're that confident about a 4 pts lead?!?

What's going on here?
McDouche…..horrible O play calling and clock control there…..

JayNM

In the Starting Line-Up
Im gonna willfully ignore the last offensive drive so that I am very happy with this first half

LETS GO PATS!!

PF_SU

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Giving up after getting the fumble was stupid. But McCarthy may have even trumped that through his absolutely brainless use of the timeout.

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
If Mac gets sacked again and fumbles at the end of the first half we're screwed...we get the ball to start the 2nd half, so I'm ok with this. We go in with the lead.
What if he gets sacked in the 2nd half?

spook75

On the Game Day Roster
There were a bad ends to the last.two.drives with the sack strip and the blocked kick. Thanks to the Defense stepping up we still have the lead. And get the ball first in second half. I think taking a knee here was a good move. Get them inside talk, adjust and have everyone calm and focused.

Foxypats

Pro Bowl Player
This is so unlike anything we have seen from the Patriots in years. He always let Brady try to get a score before the half, he should have let Mac try also, Mac has played well today !

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I don’t mind it, we aren’t a big play offense.

They have gotten some big plays today. They only needed to pick up 50 yards for a field goal. You try to go for it on first down. If you don’t pick up a good amount of positive yards, then you consider running down the clock and going into halftime with a lead.

upstater1

Pro Bowl Player
OK--let's talk about the refs because everyone will after this game.

Remember, same thing happened to the Patriots with a bad spot by the goalline this year. We learned then that the refs don't review that, so what is Romo talking about?

The Cowboys got a lot of calls against them. Not all of them had to be called. But all of them were LEGIT!!!

What wasn't legit? The holding call against Ferentz. That guy got moved off by Ferentz pushing him. Bad call, took 7 points away from the Patriots.

This game is basically madness both ways.

nowayback

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
we're going into the half with a lead, what don't you like?
If we were old Pats fine, but we need as many opportunities as possible to score . "weaker" team must take some chances, Or do we just want to lose respectably ?

VJCPatriot

Pro Bowl Player
Our defense has played lights out, hats off to them.

Our OL might just get Mac Jones killed. He has made all the throws in the book when given time and protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.