Pick Results: TEN: 7.3% at NE: 92.7%

Sun
Nov 28th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSYLICIOUS

Pro Bowl Player
I'll be happy if our next drives takes this to half. Be up at least 17-10 going into half. Offense has gotta put the last sequence behind them, hopefully that doesn't kill the momentum they started with

• Agree
Reactions: PP2

BobDigital

Pro Bowl Player
He was injured his first two years
I know, but also don't care. Players need to stay healthy and be avaliable. Can't make the club from the tub. My heart goes out to them, but some guys are built differently than others. Some guys are luckier than others. Some guys just instinctively know how to fall, when to let up a bit, ect.. Whatever he reason, the fact that's he's having issues at this point in year 3 is not okay. Maybe he has a bit more rope than a normal year 3 guy has, but results are ultimately what matter, and he has not produced.

BobDigital

Pro Bowl Player
Offense needs to score. Let's pass deep down the field a little. And not be so predictable. Hopefully the run game will continue to role, but we need to score, and that means passing, though shortening the game with the run wouldn't be a bad thing if they can do it well.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Wow Matthew Judon puts a lot into wearing pink.

Newton just used to do it

BobDigital

Pro Bowl Player
Playing too safe the first two downs can lead to long 3rd downs, and it did hear. This was bad play calling to set them up for a bad situation. I'd challenge that.

Status
Not open for further replies.