PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
The biggest regular season game in a long time. I figured I would start the thread early. This is basically for the division. Can't wait!!!!

I want Mac to shut the Bills up and throw it down their throats...Nice to have Damien Harris back, hoping he has a great game as well!!!
I also want to make McDermit pay for what he said after last game. Who's ready for a division title????????????

Hoping our fans are really, really, loud today.......If you're going today, bring it!!!!

Of course, hoping for no injuries!!

Go Pats!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The biggest regular season game in a long time. I figured I would start the thread early. This is basically for the division. Can't wait!!!!

I want Mac to shut the Bills up and throw it down their throats...Nice to have Damien Harris back, hoping he has a great game as well!!!
I also want to make McDermit pay for what he said after last game. Who's ready for a division title????????????

Hoping our fans are really, really, loud today.......If you're going today, bring it!!!!

Go Pats!!!!!

1640527802447.gif

;)

Go Pats!!!!!

It is never too early Ashley

Great sunday game

Perfect time too 1 pm game

We have to win and celebrate

Go Pats !!!

Some more Covid news heading into the game today:

Confirming Damien is good to go today and with Rham out, is huge:

On my way to the stadium now. I do indeed plan on being loud.

We really need Damien to stay healthy through this one… no secret he adds a lot of value over the options available. So damn explosive once he makes his cut, and power to finish runs.

Either way, you know this is going to be a game we remember for years.

Getting everyone ready for the weather today:

From the Bills forum...

"Screw that! Christmas is over! The WAR has just begun!

I hate everything about Bawstin! Their stupid accent, the Bruins/RedSawx/Celtics, Boston cream pie.. Everything! But NONE more than the Cheatriots* I hate their coach, their owner, every one of their players EVER, their fans and even their uniforms!
Normally, I personally couldn’t care less what the game means in the standings. I want Carnage! Mangled up players, bleeding fans. Cops on horseback swingin’ billy clubs! Burn down Beantown! -that’s MY motto!

As for this game, it’s rematch city, Division Title at stake, Playoffs at stake! On the road at our arch-enemy! It don’t git no bigger! Yes, we could lose yet win our final 2 games against inferior teams and still make the Dance. But this AFC EAST is now OUR Title to lose! We rose up. We dethroned the bastards. It’s Ours! We will fight to the death to raise our flag yet again! Both armies have key pieces missing from their arsenal. Both have been battered some in the long, grueling campaign -a theater of war we hope never rises in our lifetime again. But that’s just part of the #Battle360. This is about what the armies assembled there do on the battlefield. Big guns in the ground offensive! Bombing from overhead aerial assaults! Submarines blowing up battle plans! Right on down to Hand to Hand combat! Leave it ALL on the battlefield. WIN or DIE! VICTORY or defeat. 1 battle, 1 opportunity. 1 shot at Glory. Today. In New Britain. Slap on your camy, your foliage, your war paint. THIS IS WAR!"

Last edited:
From this Bills forum...

"Screw that! Christmas is over! The WAR has just begun!

I hate everything about Bawstin! Their stupid accent, the Bruins/RedSawx/Celtics, Boston cream pie.. Everything! But NONE more than the Cheatriots* I hate their coach, their owner, every one of their players EVER, their fans and even their uniforms!
Normally, I personally couldn’t care less what the game means in the standings. I want Carnage! Mangled up players, bleeding fans. Cops on horseback swingin’ billy clubs! Burn down Beantown! -that’s MY motto!

As for this game, it’s rematch city, Division Title at stake, Playoffs at stake! On the road at our arch-enemy! It don’t git no bigger! Yes, we could lose yet win our final 2 games against inferior teams and still make the Dance. But this AFC EAST is now OUR Title to lose! We rose up. We dethroned the bastards. It’s Ours! We will fight to the death to raise our flag yet again! Both armies have key pieces missing from their arsenal. Both have been battered some in the long, grueling campaign -a theater of war we hope never rises in our lifetime again. But that’s just part of the #Battle360. This is about what the armies assembled there do on the battlefield. Big guns in the ground offensive! Bombing from overhead aerial assaults! Submarines blowing up battle plans! Right on down to Hand to Hand combat! Leave it ALL on the battlefield. WIN or DIE! VICTORY or defeat. 1 battle, 1 opportunity. 1 shot at Glory. Today. In New Britain. Slap on your camy, your foliage, your war paint. THIS IS WAR!"
He added some photos too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye