PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bears @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
We've won two in a row and are starting to roll!!!! With a win tonight we can go to 4-3. All signs pointing to Mac tonight, but nothing definite yet. We are banged up, so it will be interesting to see who can go. Our defense has been great, and we need for them to continue to play well. No turnover from the offense either.

I want to see more Tyquan, more Rham and more TD's in the redzone!!! Let's beat these Bears and go into the Meadowlands on a roll!!!! We can't take this team lightly though!!!!!

Of course, hoping for no injuries!!!!! Less of Wynn and more of Cannon!!!!

Who's ready?????? Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!

Good article by Phill Perry about tonight's games, matchups etc.

Update on Mac: Well sort of lol, it will be a game time decision, and nobody expected anything different from BB:

I am sure the dude on the left will let us know shortly. Those dumbo radar looking ears can pick up anything from a distance. :)

We've won two in a row and are starting to roll!!!! With a win tonight we can go to 4-3. All signs pointing to Mac tonight, but nothing definite yet. We are banged up, so it will be interesting to see who can go. Our defense has been great, and we need for them to continue to play well. No turnover from the offense either.

I want to see more Tyquan, more Rham and more TD's in the redzone!!! Let's beat these Bears and go into the Meadowlands on a roll!!!! We can't take this team lightly though!!!!!

Of course, hoping for no injuries!!!!! Less of Wynn and more of Cannon!!!!

Who's ready?????? Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!
Speaking of seeing less of I hope we don't see Agholor period! Be Inactive again please. Hope TThornton have a Big night tonight that would be the nail in the coffin for Agholor. Let's go Tyquan I believe in you.

Someone is going to love that the the comedian is playing in his first NFL game.

Start Bailey. No need to force Mac out there.

Maybe not a great sign for Onwenu and/or Wynn, both questionable.

Onwenu I care about Wynn can you know. Don't they have the Rookie C Hines on the active roster?

Forget the Jones/Zappe controversy. Bill Freakin' Murray is playing for the Pats tonight. This is news on a biblical proportions. You know human sacrifices, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria.

Onwenu I care about Wynn can you know. Don't they have the Rookie C Hines on the active roster?
Yes, Hines is one of 8 OL on the active roster. The rule is that you need 8 OL on the gameday 48 or you don’t get the 48th spot. I’m guessing either Onwenu or Wynn is out (not both) and they elevated Murray to be the 48th player rather than playing with only 47.

Forget the Jones/Zappe controversy. Bill Freakin' Murray is playing for the Pats tonight. This is news on a biblical proportions. You know human sacrifices, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria.
I wonder if Zappe sleeps above the covers...FOUR FEET above the covers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots